Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
So you are a new Developer with a new game.
You would probably like some Patrons to pay for your effort.
So after careful research you build the game on an engine that most players dislike.
To top it off you use a player interface that went out with the Commodore 64.
The story looks nice but that is the only good thing about this game.
Maybe you should start over in a more player friendly environment.
Renpy and a mouse driven interface would certainly attract more Patrons

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also, i would have add that to my review but i just put it here instead..

the chars in map ( 8 bit chibi rpgm char ), are absolutly not like the character they are supposed to represent.

ingame :

MC have red hair and wear red clothes. wich are complete different than what he actually look and wear.

isabella is blonde with twin ponytail.... when she is supposed to be dark black hair long straight

and etc... etc.. the chibi chars are completly different from the ingame 3D renders they supposed to represent.

and the game DOES look alots like RPGM, soo if you not like rpgm.. move on.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Cute game. Having RA in both hands, worse in right, makes navigating difficult and playing the 2nd mini game hard needing both hands. Concept is good but the story itself is really not developed enough yet to tell. I think a change of platform and means of navigation are needed and now is a good time to do it so the rewrite in a new format will be much easier and faster. Has promise though.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
*sees protagonist*.....

*breathes in deeply*....

" SOY BOI!!!!!!!!..... soy BOI!!!!..... SOOOOYYYYYYY BOOOOOOIIIII!!!!!"

*chuckles then looks at younger sister character's face*....

"I'm putting her in my baske....." *sees body* "uhhhh what is with these proportions o_O they maka no sense, the face no matcha the body." (pretty sure the torso is too long height wise in proportion to the body thus giving a slightly uncanny look to it)

The premise is interesting but the models turn me off trying it (maybe later) like the only one i don't get a major sense of "something don't look right here" is the older sister and the grandpa, not gonna comment on Fetty since well not my style :|
also why are they all the same height in the main photo :| that not how huemains work.

Disclaimer: This is a joke, it has no intended harm. It is for the memes.... Duh! :p

Reactions: Hyped

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
this may sound stupid but does anyone know what key to press to enter and exit doors in this game ive tried all the keys on my keyboard and none respond when i walk to the door a flashing open door icon appears but nothing happens

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
this may sound stupid but does anyone know what key to press to enter and exit doors in this game ive tried all the keys on my keyboard and none respond when i walk to the door a flashing open door icon appears but nothing happens
press F1 .. and it tell you its "E", but you need to have the little door "icon" when you ingame

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
@macadam thanks for the info but the f1 button doesn't work tho it keeps turning down my volume

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, but what for a stupid Game.
Its how many MMO, Go to and bring me this, go to and search that....
Many Bugs.... esp. Fishing, the Fish go alone by the "hook tip" the Waste you become by the worm and hook
Licking, one key wrong, and the minigame is lost...
and the end of the demo, open 5 Chest with a Bronze Key....

No Thanks

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, about the MC . from his patreon

""

Hello. Well, about the direction of development, you can judge by subsequent updates in the near future -). As for the protagonist, then according to the idea, he was planned to be fat and not pretty. In process of he's sexual adventures at it the penis should grow and externally it will become more beautiful and harmonous ... =) ""

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This game is a great sleep inducer. WASD buttons to walk no SPEED up button fall asleep trying to get somewhere = + score for the sandman - score for the DEV. The shop girl looks very nice but not enough to put up with an even worse walking simulator then most RPGM games are like.

D

Deleted member 184003

Probably some of the worst grammar I've encountered in a long time. Don't believe the bad reviews, it's much worse.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
So... I try to play but it's painfully. I'm not gonna try to learn code just to pass this game to the real RPGM. Someone knows how to extract the CGs?

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes