Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I really don't know where to start ,i checked the patron page to see what people thought there too and kinda felt sorry only $2 a month and 2 patrons between two of them and 1 game on hold because in their words "it was completely unpopular" .So i played this one and see what everyone meant and found out pretty quick haha ,very hard work and walking around gets old very quick well walking isn't quick at all,and why i couldn't walk between two trees where there was an easy gap was silly ,but no i had to go all the way back around .Would be nice to have a fast travel point option for the beach or forests.English i had to re read a few times to get what was supposed to be said but most made me laugh.
Mining was way to fast to get a green so didn't even try on 2nd attempt.
8 gold for 1 worm lol ? Stupid thing was i went fishing with no worms to see what would happen and i caught a fish so not sure why u need to buy them. 150 for a pick axe crazy ,But selling stuff prices very low and really couldn't be bothered to get the stuff to to sell for more bronze keys .Sex wasn't too bad i've seen worse.But for me personally i don't think i'll come back to this ,that's even if this survives or becomes unpopular too .
Does anyone know if they come here or read what people think and what they can change to make it better?
Anyway sorry for the long winded post and thanks uncleVT for the update.
i dont think the dev come here..
or if he does, then he didnt listen to peoples.

honestly a clear 80% of peoples complained about the fact the char move too slowly on the map. that obviously is the number 1 problem for most peoples in this game, because it turn it very boring to go far opposite of the map for 1 little shit thing and came back far opposite again and do it again and again...
new update, movement speed didnt have been changed at all.
minigame also is a pain in ass... multiples peoples complained about it. once again, nothing have changed in here.

sooo, yeah, i doubt the dev came here. or if he come, he just didnt listen to players.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
That's too bad ,because if u could work as labor and get a decent body and buy decent clothes get a hair cut ,and fast travel it would make it more playable ,the MC does need a make over lol

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's too bad ,because if u could work as labor and get a decent body and buy decent clothes get a hair cut ,and fast travel it would make it more playable ,the MC does need a make over lol
based on devs. the body and all element of the MC will change with his story , the more he become strong , the more he become beautyful, muscled and all.
thats what i remember about the dev saying. i think its (obviously) based on the sexual. the more mc have sex with girls, the more he change.

dont know more than that about how and all.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
based on devs. the body and all element of the MC will change with his story , the more he become strong , the more he become beautyful, muscled and all.
thats what i remember about the dev saying. i think its (obviously) based on the sexual. the more mc have sex with girls, the more he change.

dont know more than that about how and all.
Ah is that what they meant? Lol i thought they meant he drinks potions and his dick becomes like gramps ,can't even call that a horse dick that thing was past his knees,so i figured he'd get huge and "beautiful "down below and all the women would want it kinda story

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
If someone makes a punching game with this dude's (MC) face as a target, i'm in, until then, i think i'll avoid this.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ah is that what they meant? Lol i thought they meant he drinks potions and his dick becomes like gramps ,can't even call that a horse dick that thing was past his knees,so i figured he'd get huge and "beautiful "down below and all the women would want it kinda story
well obviously the potion have effect :) . but thats what i remember from the dev on his patreon.

david cee

Jun 4, 2017
good game buttt sloww the char need to move much faster other than that good story the game has potential.

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
there was a new version 0.3.1 where the speed of the character was increased and the difficulty of mini-games was reduced

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Increasing of the MC movement? That would be cool.
The story so far is not that bad. Saw some more worst stories.
Roxy and Amelia are nice and the rest of the woman are average.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can cheat a bit to avoid the fishing stuff etc.
Go to C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\virgins_story > open save1.dat with Editor or Notepad++
Change the values, for example: money="9994.000000"

I play it with a gamepad in combination with xpadder. ^^

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok some complains.
the obvious one being the slow movement, there really needs to be a sprint button.
the translation is laughable, the creators really needs to get a proofreader.
maybe it's just me but it looks like the characters are made out of clay, both the still standing pics and the animations.
the controls are really weird, you have to use wasd to move, ok sure that's normal but ten you have to use E to use/talk/activate things and then use your mouse in conversations. it just feels weird, why can we only use the mouse to move the conversation forward and not E like with interactions?
and the one that killed my boner, the MC's dick looks like it's about to fucking rot off, i've only seen the mom jerking off the scene but what the fuck was that? it seriously looks like it's infected and about to rot off...

just a weird laughably bad game all around, if he fixes some things it might be fun but until then really not worth it.

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes