Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Thought I'd check this game out...but I can't even get the damn thing to open! I followed its progress in Task Manager, and it moves so slowly, I gave up and forgot about it, unil it froze my entire laptop...twice! No, thanks! I've just deleted it

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
What is f...g wrong with this game? How to save the f...g game??? I press F2, save menu shows up - and that's it, i can't choose the save slot, can't save, can't quit save menu no matter what i press, all the buttons are inactive!!! :mad::mad::mad: Only alt + F4 helps to quit this "game". Same shit happens when i open the chest and picture shows up, i can't quite it!!!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is the male MC pregnant ? or just horribly out of shape and chunky ? I like his face, doesnt have one of those shit eating grins most Daz3d males have that make them seem like rapist... but he seems kinda sissy-ish, that image with a girl with a strap one doesnt inspire much confidence either lol.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
How are you guys getting it to work?! I'm running Windows 7. Is there a compatibility issue or something?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm running it on Windows 10 but I don't think that's a compatibility issue.
Maybe your system requirements are not enough? Though I don't know how much is needed.
Also, I extracted the exe-File with 7zip.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, I'm probably a minority (;)) here but
does anyone know how to earn money for the mining in the cave?

Edit: Och, well, gathering and selling culture...
and end of demo :(

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Virgin's Story.png The 3DCG and text doesn't fill the screen and instead sits in the corner. How can I remedy this?

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Guys, some problems appear when you play in full screen ( you can not press a button, the gui is displayed in the wrong place ) just try to play in the windowed mode ( alt + enter )
also try to update .NET Framework

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I try to give most game's a positive rating But this falls short at every level! First off No sprint key, Which leaves you going from one point of the map normally in the corner and the task your given is in the opposite corner then back again a three minute round trip!!! (2 out of 10) "EDIT" Nice to see the Dev has sorted the Speed issue :cool:

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
So is it better to get pegged or gather the 750 like is the only way to open up a sex option with her is to let her bang you. I'm only asking cuz I let her bang me and she seemed to enjoy it like she would let me do something later but then I got 750 instead and she seemed to respect me more and even ask me to come back and talk to her sometime?

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So is it better to get pegged or gather the 750 like is the only way to open up a sex option with her is to let her bang you. I'm only asking cuz I let her bang me and she seemed to enjoy it like she would let me do something later but then I got 750 instead and she seemed to respect me more and even ask me to come back and talk to her sometime?
Well, this choice is written to the save file, I think this will somehow be reflected later

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Virgin's Story Version 0.3.1 by Wet Pantsu Games:

v0.3.1 ---- -release 15/07/2018 -Movement speed increased (x2); -The difficulty of fishing minigame is reduced -The difficulty of mining minigame is reduced.

He need to change the move buttons for Mc to arrow's button instead....

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Virgin's Story Version 0.3.1 by Wet Pantsu Games:

v0.3.1 ---- -release 15/07/2018 -Movement speed increased (x2); -The difficulty of fishing minigame is reduced -The difficulty of mining minigame is reduced.

He need to change the move buttons for Mc to arrow's button instead....
Thanks, added to OP.

Reactions: liegad

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
This game so needs to just be renpy, its an awful use of rpgm style mechanics.

bigfootjr

Apr 1, 2018
everytime i get back to this, the name FETTY makes me laugh out loud. haha.

and yeah rpg maker is terrible and awful. i will never financially support a game that runs on it, cause it's just very annoying to play.

Reactions: Artificial216

prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
plus the MC does not make me want to play , make me think of the " blue oyster bar" .. defo a big " no no " no virility , no masculinity , nothing that says " i'm a man "

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
everytime i get back to this, the name FETTY makes me laugh out loud. haha.

and yeah rpg maker is terrible and awful. i will never financially support a game that runs on it, cause it's just very annoying to play.
this one is not rpgm.. it just use the same thing but its not rpgm engine

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes