Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Dude is wearing the gayest clothing I think I have ever seen on a man... not that there is anything wrong with that if your into it, but those clothes leave serious doubts about what team the protagonist plays for.
Every-time I see an update for this game, I make sure to read this comment. It's absolutely hilarious. First page FYI.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Virgin's Story Version 0.4.1 by Wet Pantsu Games

Moving and actions buttons are duplicated. (The movement is duplicated by arrows) (The action is duplicated to 'Enter' and cancel action to 'Delete')

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Virgin's Story Version 0.4.1 by Wet Pantsu Games

Moving and actions buttons are duplicated. (The movement is duplicated by arrows) (The action is duplicated to 'Enter' and cancel action to 'Delete')
Awesome!

Bossie

Nov 18, 2016
Any cheats??
First go to your User Profile Folder (Windows Key + R, then %userprofile% and Enter)
Then go to "AppData\Local\virgins_story" just copy and paste after your Userprofile.
for example if your user is "John" then the path would be (C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\virgins_story)
Find the save file to edit and edit all values with a Text editor (I used Notepad++)
then save the file and voila.....
For money look for the string (money="41.000000")

Reactions: LazyPanda

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
if the devs build this game in rpgmaker it would be much better, they must consider that or i'm scare they lose the chance of being one of the "good" developers and lost as many patrons as well.. it's a difference between making something from scratch or using something that has those tools in it to make things easier for them...
and at the end someone to help translate the game in english
(i wrote this text after reading those three reviews)

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
So who is this game targeted too?. Is this targeted to males who like the mc being more feminine than the females in this game? Not trying to judge anyone who likes this game just trying too understand it from their perspective.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
So who is this game targeted too?. Is this targeted to males who like the mc being more feminine than the females in this game? Not trying to judge anyone who likes this game just trying too understand it from their perspective.
Well one of the main pictures in the OP has the MC being pegged, so I think you can figure it out

I would mention something about soy but a moderator deleted my joke posts about it so

Reactions: Pollolicious

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
is there a way to pass that oral minigame with fatty coz the arrow keys are fucked up
or does anyone have a save with that part passed

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes