Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

Please remember the rules opinions are welcomed. Read rules if unsure of forum rules
If you continue breaking the forum rules Penalties will apply in the future
General
  1. Be respectful. Opinions are fine, attacks are not that includes Dev, members staff.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Why are people looking for a non femdom route in a game where MC looks so gay and is getting pegged? I don't get it. I can't take MC seriously. I'd rather be playing as Leisure Suit Larry if we are gonna go the loser route for Christs sake

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
is it just me or the game control is kinda annoying
need to click to skip chat text
Everything is annoying about this game. It's a Slonique game without the forum jokes, thanks to the mods erasing the soyboy jokes... Although to be fair, there's only so far you can go with jokes about soyboys who liked to be pegged

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello friends! Work on version 0.5 will be completed soon! So, what awaits you in the next update:
1) Control's global fix. Controls in game will be completely identical to the RPG-maker engine, including support for the gamepad (with the exception of the main menu and save\load menu - its need to use mouse in them).

2) Small changes in the story and a good translation into english.

3) Updated most of the characters and scenes with their participation! Here are examples of updated characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erikus

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Oh wow, they actually look feminine now. And MC doesn't have women hips anymore!

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
How passable is this game if one isn't fan of femdom ?
It's getting Better as the Dev is sorting out the games Flaws! IE: navigation Key binding ETC: But the Femdom can be avoided, But you have to pay Cash for her services? & as i hate Grinding I let her Bone the Guy & went to make a cuppa tea Whilst she Butt raped the Protagonist, Yep he took one for the team lol Now let's never speak of this again!! :eek:penedeyewink:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
""(The action is duplicated to 'Enter' and cancel action to 'Delete')""

if dev read this...
then i think you shouldnt use that, but use action with mouse. as we already use keyboard (arrows or else) to move.. it would be wayyy better to simply :

left clic for valide action
right clic for disable action

just my though.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
OK here's my take on this! I played this when it first came out & It was a nightmare! So i thought i give it another Go & it has improved 100% I'm using Xbox one controller And it work a treat! the video sex scenes are still limited the corner of the scene & You need to take it out of full scene to save! But that's Just nitpicking So my verdict is Worth playing!

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
lol. I tried the last version of this and it kept closing after taking 10 seconds to "18" splash screen, then closing itself after another 10 seconds. This version works identically. Windoze 10-64bit, ftr

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well the incest tag will need to be removed from this thread since it ain't one no more, first of all. Second, the gameplay and everything else has improved significantly.

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
lol. I tried the last version of this and it kept closing after taking 10 seconds to "18" splash screen, then closing itself after another 10 seconds. This version works identically. Windoze 10-64bit, ftr
I do not know if this post will help you, the developers of this game use the same engine

Reactions: Tweaker69

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
do I have to start the game from beginning?I talk to the grandfather and it still says that the demo ends here like for 0.4.

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes