Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Veger77503

Mar 20, 2018
Richard are you saying that if you can't bang your own mom, why play? Or is it you want to do your sister? Patreon Requirements prevent "Incest related." But seeing you are a Free to play guy why would they cater to you. Sad if you only play a game for Incest. PS: You parents should be worried about you.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Richard are you saying that if you can't bang your own mom, why play? Or is it you want to do your sister? Patreon Requirements prevent "Incest related." But seeing you are a Free to play guy why would they cater to you. Sad if you only play a game for Incest. PS: You parents should be worried about you.
You may want to refrain From personal lifestyle preferences, Though you may not agree with there choices, They Are entitled to have them "As do we all" Something to think about!

Veger77503

Mar 20, 2018
I understand but still he said he would not play the game because no INCEST. The game is still the game INCEST is what he wants.

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Is there any difference between v0.4 and 0.5 except graphic and images? I came back to the kermit`s house and there is info that at this point demo version ends in the same moment like it was in 0.4

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I understand but still he said he would not play the game because no INCEST. The game is still the game INCEST is what he wants.
A good number of Of Games here are Incest/corruption/Mind Control Genre! ETC: This title Originally Was an Incest base Game but due to the Strict regulations on Patreon the Developers Do some Tweaking with there games Like Having a Maternal Mother change To StepMother/son/Daughter ETC: It's so they can still get there Games listed on that Site As that's where the Money is! As i said Your Comments may get you Banned? So Best to ignore future Inputs & move on!

Reactions: Paprika and mpror

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Is there any difference between v0.4 and 0.5 except graphic and images? I came back to the kermit`s house and there is info that at this point demo version ends in the same moment like it was in 0.4
these versions of the same duration, but differ visually and technically (corrected English, improved control)

Reactions: memoxcep

Veger77503

Mar 20, 2018
Well Jackbite, I can agree with that. I will move on. Sorry about issue, It seems Richard might be trolling. Never good at dealing with that. Moving on the concept has many ways it built. I prefer a linear mission to end but I like variables along the route to change the outcome. PS: Richard edited his comment that stated not to play it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Copy all both together (When it is together you have at one place a smiley so you must copy it to one piece).

magnet:?xt=urn:btih: D676B5BFE74CCBC8E4783EE0278299CBC3260967&xl=732684876&dn=virgins+story.torrent

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
hi, I have a problem, I am under W10 64, and the game does not run, I just the warning page for under 18 and after "do not answer" and it closes. same problem with version 5 or 6. thank you

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Tried it and I run away, boring gameplay, pure walking simulator of "go there get x", no options at least until where I played, weird personalities with the girls... this game would possibly be a 90% better game if made in ren'py, taking away all the useless walking in which I can't even have the character to run.

But well I didn't even enjoy the minigames so...

Reactions: trdx

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
played it for a while. gameplay sucks... point and click would be a large improment...
And I must agree, this game would be 100% better when made in Ren'py.
looks like a grinding game, but I'm sure that wasn't ment to be...
Sorry, but this is just too much of a hasle to be playing now

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Found this game today via the Alpha page so decided to give it a shot.

Seeing as I didn't have to put up w/ all the original problems I read about in the first pages of this thread I have to say it's actually quite nice and playable.

The running speed is okay (although a 'Hyper Speed' version á la 'Lust Epidemic' would be nice), it's not too much grind (especially if you opened up the mine) and the girls' bodies and animations are actually nice.

Cheating ain't too problematic if you should decided to do that - just edit the 'saveX.dat' w/ notepad++

One problem though: What do I do about the chests? I can open them and I see there's a camera button on the lower left but what do I do w/ it? Click it? Or what?

And once I open the chest and gawk at the picture then what? Is there a gallery, do I need to collect all chests for a certain purpose or - whatever?

Enquiring mind wants to know :p

Other than that - a nice game I'll follow and look forward to the next installment.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Wait, wait, wait... is that blue monster from one of the pics in OP actually going up MC's ass? Is that avoidable?

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Anyone else getting a crash-on-launch issue? All I'm getting is the disclaimer screen, it freezes and then closes.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
hi, I have a problem, I am under W10 64, and the game does not run, I just the warning page for under 18 and after "do not answer" and it closes. same problem with version 5 or 6. thank you
Yeah, same here. Win10-64 game just closes after the splash screen is up for about 20 seconds. Trying to hit any keys before that happens gets the "not responding" status. It's been this way since version 4, at least. Doesn't look like I'm missing too much at this point, though. Will see if version 7 is more than a splash screen when it comes out.

Reactions: Taboo Lord
1.90 star(s) 12 Votes