Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I think this game would have been more interesting with a dom/sub stat for the MC, like will you be able to be a dominant character while having enough sex to survive? or will you submit to other for the sake of surviving?.

Being dominant would be a harder playthrough compared to submissive because it would be harder to have sex, especially at the start compared to letting girls do whatever they want.

But that's just my perspective.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I see the ratings on this aren't "tops" but I'd still like to try it. Could someone upload an updated, zipped version for MAC pls? I will rate after...maybe bring the average up.

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
What happen with this game. I can not save, I can not load the saves that I found in this thread.
Open the save menu and any key or mouse do anything.
Anyone has the same problem?

specialmgt1

May 16, 2017
This game crashes on Windows 10 after the disclaimer appears. After looking into the program a bit, I found a simple fix. Open the options.ini file with notepad++ (or even notepad). The first option should read "CreateTexturesOnDemand=0". Change the 0 to a 1, save the file and everything should boot fine:)
Thx, it works

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
What are the control buttons, when i go fishing it tells me to hit cancel button. No idea which button that is. Can anyone tell me. Am using a Windows based laptop

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes