Others Completed Virgin's Story [v1.0] [Wet Pantsu Games]

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I love this game, plays like a RPGMaker but runs so much faster and smoother. Very nice story as well as it is easy to follow. No real grind at all. Would love to know what it is created with if anyone knows and could throw me a link to it.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
cant give momo the fish,only the second quest & im stuck,dont remember this happening before,last time i got a lot further before running our of things to do

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Press F2 to save and screen freezed and game stopped. Try to load at first and the same problem.Anybody has the same problem?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.7 Repack
I get this error when I go to bed

of Step Event0
for object ob_event_68:

Unable to find any instance for object index '1' name 'ob_npc_momo'
at gml_Object_ob_event_68_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_ob_event_68_Step_0 (line -1)

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
Nice characters but gosh, that engine is horrible. Setting is really weird too (mobile phones and potions?)

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
I like the premise and hte models look good, but the actual mechanics of the game are ruining this for me.
Tedious fetch quests and annoying mini games which ruin any fun i couldve gotten out of this game. The technical side of things is sadly no better with controls that are annoying especially if you do not have a standard american key layout

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello friends! The next version will be ready soon and it will be the final in "Virgin Story". Now we are finishing this project and starting to prepare materials for a new project. In the near future, we will demonstrate what awaits you in the new project, now I can only say that we decided to abandon the use of RPG-maker mechanics, take the game "HuniePop" as a basis and make a parody. Thank you for your support, we are very grateful to all of you!

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Completely and utterly unplayable for me. It's one of a small handful of games that completely freezes and crashes my laptop (which shouldn't happen as I'm running Windows 10). The older versions worked fine, but the latest just won't load

Artificial216

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Completely and utterly unplayable for me. It's one of a small handful of games that completely freezes and crashes my laptop (which shouldn't happen as I'm running Windows 10). The older versions worked fine, but the latest just won't load
find options.ini in the game directory and change CreateTexturesOnDemand = 0 to CreateTexturesOnDemand = 1
it might help

U

User_32285

Seems even the mods avoid this game, how long has that incest tag been up there now?

1.90 star(s) 12 Votes