Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020

The focus of this release is the VaM Hub integration to make it easier to find, get, and use content from the amazing community creators! Thank you to all the community creators who have contributed to the Hub's success. We think this built-in integration of the Hub will bring this success to the next level.
Please note this is a beta release, and to get it you must click the beta opt-in checkbox at the bottom of the VaM Updater. This release does not require new keys. It uses the existing 1.20 keys already published.
If you already have VaM and wish to try out this beta, simply launch VaM_Updater.exe, click the beta opt-in, and click to update. If you don't yet have VaM and wish to try out the beta, see the download post here:

Previously reported bugs on the Hub and on Discord will still be looked at as part of another round of patches next week. We plan to take feedback and bug reports from this beta, and create patches to address those reports, but also revisit older reports to improve overall quality before moving on to 2.X work as mentioned in our previous post.
Release Notes:
Features:
  • Hub: Hub integration - browse hub and get content directly in VaM in easy-to-use interface
  • Hub: VAR missing dependency download system - can find and download missing var files
  • Load Times: New VAR caching system and other improvements for 5-10X load time improvement for Person atom when using lots of VAR packages with custom morphs or custom clothing/hair items
  • Web Browse: Added Mouse 3 and 4 button support for web browsers to control back/forward like regular browsers do
  • Web Browse: Web browsers now store profile (in BrowserProfile dir in VaM install) to allow persistent sessions (Hub login, etc.) - can be turned off in user preferences
  • Package Manager: Added missing dependencies section to show full list of what is missing.
  • Package Manager: Added button to search for missing dependencies on Hub
  • Package Manager: Added button to search for currently selected package on Hub
  • Package Manager: Added button to select package for currently open scene if it is exists
  • File Browse: Added new file sort options: New To Old Package and Old To New Package - allows sorting by package modification (download) date, instead of by internal file dates, which allows showing newly downloaded content first (or last)
Content:
  • Two additional futa skins: Futa Simone and Futa Lexi
Tweaks:
  • Presets: includeOptional, includeOptional2, includeAppearance, includePose params are now all triggerable (request from user)
  • Package Manager: Packages with missing references are now highlighted in red in the package list
  • Web browsers status bar better shows when var package has been downloaded and is ready
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed Lorraine skin to work correctly with auto-genital texture creation
  • Fixed issue the Lorraine genital material using incorrect normal texture
  • Fixed issue with VAR zip messing up extended characters. Now use the unicode option that comes with the zip system.
  • Fixed issue with Futa Maria skin textures on merge load or other types of reset
  • Fixed some texture issues with some of the futa skins
  • Fix for UI corruption when message or error log had too much in it (>65000 vertex mesh)
THIS IS GRATE I LOVE IT

Last edited:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
indeed the twerk grandmaster plus i liked his models.. so sad we dont see new content of him for about a year now..
here you go:
Thanks dude i love you! Edit: i think there is a problem in the MammothTwerk01 scene only Twerk 4 is work others is not. in the reddit main page, he says
"Physis' movement helper plugin included, if they don't work, load the presets from Saves/scripts/Physis/movement_presets/MammothVanilla8" but i don't have his MammothVanilla8 folder in this direction..

Last edited:
Reactions: ForeSkinTIM007

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
Thanks dude i love you! Edit: i think there is a problem in the MammothTwerk01 scene only Twerk 4 is work others is not. in the reddit main page, he says
"Physis' movement helper plugin included, if they don't work, load the presets from Saves/scripts/Physis/movement_presets/MammothVanilla8" but i don't have his MammothVanilla8 folder in this direction..
ye.. got that problem too, but fixed when opening the .json directly.. and not the .vac

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
Where did you get the json? it's only have .vac files as you can see..
when u open a .vac, a subfolder is created with the extracted contents from the file.
.vac files are just the container.. textures/scripts and the .json are stored in it..
so it lies in the subfolder once you opened the .vac..

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
when u open a .vac, a subfolder is created with the extracted contents from the file.
.vac files are just the container.. textures/scripts and the .json are stored in it..
so it lies in the subfolder once you opened the .vac..
Yeah i just try that one too and still no luck, but thanks to Mirrora give me the right link, i missed it up. Now it's good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes