Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You can only use one plugin per scene though, it broke when I tried it on 2 females and futa x female.
I still have a legacy release of Dollmaster from VAMDeluxe, you can still find it on the old vamscenes site. (2.0 is stable)
The UI is way simpler, and I'm pretty sure you can run multiple plugins at the same time.
I think the reason the new versions can't run at the same time is because the UI is no longer a floating asset.
The old version gave you a floating UI that can be moved around, which I honestly prefer to the new one.

The only catch is that the plugin is still in the saves folder, which means VAM will ask you to merge it EVERY TIME you open the game. (It will break if you merge it to custom) I'm just too lazy to update the scripts with the correct paths.

Reactions: kazuma_the_guy
Oct 17, 2020
I still have a legacy release of Dollmaster from VAMDeluxe, you can still find it on the old vamscenes site.
(y)I'll give it a try, hopefully no more weird alien stares and seizures to ruin my day:HideThePain:

VAM will ask you to merge it EVERY TIME you open the game.
Yeah, I have an ancient version of E-Motion that cries all the time about this, it's annoying as hell not being to select 'Don't show this message again'

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
helpppp.
I have the latest version of vam. I have downloaded many new hair models in .var format. I've put them in custom/hair/female, but they don't load into the program. is that the address?

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Try Mr Oranges Modified Dollmaster stuff, they add audio and auto thrusting, gaze and whatnot. He has a couple of versions:

Haven't tried the alternative ones, but the modified one is decent.

You can only use one plugin per scene though, it broke when I tried it on 2 females and futa x female.
I never figured out how to use the alternative version....

Oct 17, 2020
helpppp.
I have the latest version of vam. I have downloaded many new hair models in .var format. I've put them in custom/hair/female, but they don't load into the program. is that the address?
Anything that is .var goes into the VAM\AddonPackages folder

noveske

Sep 25, 2020
Does anybody have "Realistic 3 Stripe pants" from AnythingFashionVR patreon? The mega link is dead on yiff

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes