Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

oscarstg1

Aug 12, 2018
I have the Sex Helper plugin and BJHelper.there is another one that is of this type??,e.g. handjob helper or similar?

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
There's that:
And that: (which doesn't work anymore on my pc dunno why)
Sad no one is updating these utilities anymore. I run Varbsorb first for the hash de-dupe purge. Then run Vacuum after. Varbsorb breaks all json ref links to var files sources. Vacuum fixes the mistakes Varbsorb made but sucks at removing dupes. Vacuum also messes up sometimes ref links like using Face_d.jpg from male's instead of female folder. Just make backups before committing.

cabn

Dec 15, 2017
Is this creator on yiff.party?
I'm particularly interested in his latest look "A Certain Assassin".

Oct 17, 2020
I have the Sex Helper plugin and BJHelper.there is another one that is of this type??,e.g. handjob helper or similar?
Try Mr Oranges Modified Dollmaster stuff, they add audio and auto thrusting, gaze and whatnot. He has a couple of versions:

Haven't tried the alternative ones, but the modified one is decent.

You can only use one plugin per scene though, it broke when I tried it on 2 females and futa x female.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Sad no one is updating these utilities anymore. I run Varbsorb first for the hash de-dupe purge. Then run Vacuum after. Varbsorb breaks all json ref links to var files sources. Vacuum fixes the mistakes Varbsorb made but sucks at removing dupes. Vacuum also messes up sometimes ref links like using Face_d.jpg from male's instead of female folder. Just make backups before committing.
Oh sh*t, might explain the few problems I get. Like I have sometimes 4 dupes. But no reflink error from what I opened.
Earlier I posted a small script I did in Python to process vars (sorting, checking deps, ..). But not any comparison with old style dirs cause.. it's such a mess in my Vam dirs :sick: I can't understand the logic if any. There's probably not much to do to compare both dirs, I'll have a look. Or reinstall and only download vars..

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes