Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfg

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone please upload the following ClubJulze scenes?

(These are not in the torrent)

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
Shame that those two models are just assets. Really like how realistic they look.
Thats because their actually scanned assets. That have been ripped.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
I guess by having 30 .vars people can opt out of the ones they are not interested in.
I'm not entirely familiar with the custom content creation process, but it looks to me that while .var is simpler to use for the consumer, it's a bit more tedious for creators to keep it organized. That or they are just incompetent.
Hairstyles, looks and scenes are light enough to come as packs, and you can put the ones you like into favorites on VaM.
Some looks would need big textures, yeah, that's why they should make things this way imho:
lol_internet_BodyTextures.4.var
lol_internet_Looks.7.var
lol_internet_Hairstyles.12.var
lol_internet_Scenes.6.var

Looks7 depend on BodyTextures4, and as soon as i release a new look with the same texture as the second look i released long ago, i only need to update Looks to 8, the BodyTextures4 still valid.
Hairstyles are needed too, but any other creator could use my 7th hairstyle for his look and put me as a dependency, this wouldn't be a problem the day i need to add another hairstyle because it will be the 13th version and still compatible with that guy's look.
The VAR scheme is nice, it's only that the creators aren't using it correctly.

There is a lot of looks out there using the same repeated textures, it's ridiculous, same as the people making every appareance/look into a scene. And the scene is just the girl standing.

Kiyomaru

Jun 14, 2019
Is there a good way to browse these vars once downloaded without copying to add-ons and browsing in VaM?
Open them with 7zip or other and go in the "saves" folder then "scene" (or "appearance" for looks), or in "custom" for hair and clothes, and you'll find the thumbnail with the preview. The huge torrent also have preview images generated by forum users with the same name of the corresponding var file in each folder

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
share belle please?
I will. I am trying to make a package.

She's so good. I like that you've refined what others have done, rather than trying from scratch. Do you have any other looks you've worked on?
I got more models I tweaked for myself but they are just random looks. That's the first time I tweak a "famous" look so it's the main reason why I am sharing it here.

If people like it, I might continue doing other works.

Anyways, gonna grab some coffee and try to learn this VAR system. Hopefully I can share it today.

Last edited:

Senpai-chan.png

May 12, 2020
I will. I am trying to make a package.

I got more models I tweaked for myself but they are just random looks. That's the first time I tweak a "famous" look so it's the main reason why I am sharing it here.

If people like it, I might continue doing other works.

Anyways, gonna grab some coffee and try to learn this VAR system. Hopefully I can share it today.
If you want to share it just here... it's pretty easy (there is one button to pack every dependency - somewher on left bottom side of Package Creator menu). I You want to share it on HUB be sure of morphs you use or mention or check which packages of morphs are needed (if you can't put them in the VAR).

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
If you want to share it just here... it's pretty easy (there is one button to pack every dependency - somewher on left bottom side of Package Creator menu). I You want to share it on HUB be sure of morphs you use or mention or check which packages of morphs are needed (if you can't put them in the VAR).
I explained it a couple pages ago. I am using JoyBoy's morphs directly from his own package so that creates some issues and I have trouble understanding it. I might just upload it here and it might not look like what I got here. That's my main problem.

I am just trying to learn this VAR thing and experimenting on a clean VAM so that everything works fine.

When I'm done with VAR, I can just upload my VAR package together with dependencies for here.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
I explained it a couple pages ago. I am using JoyBoy's morphs directly from his own package so that creates some issues and I have trouble understanding it. I might just upload it here and it might not look like what I got here. That's my main problem.

I am just trying to learn this VAR thing and experimenting on a clean VAM so that everything works fine.

When I'm done with VAR, I can just upload my VAR package together with dependencies for here.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Holy shit, thanks. Downloading now.

Edit: Alright it seems the main problem is textures, not the morphs. The game tries to call textures from JoyBoy's package. Now it's time for another plugin from JayJayWon. Texture Rehome, gonna try that now.

Last edited:

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Hey dudey i have a Problem, maybe some one can help me.
My English isnt the best so i hope you understand me :D

I builed i new system, after this i have now Problem with Virt a Mate.
Only diffrence is new Mainboard (asus strix 570x gaming e) and ryzen 5900x

Now i have the Problem... when i start some scene, i have Picture Disconnections / Grey Screen all few seks...
Feels like the Index have connection Problems or USB Problems....

But when i close VAM and i am only in the VR Menue or other VR Games... i dont have any Problems...
So the Problem is VAM and not the Connection.
But it looks like a Connection Problem... all few seks Grey Sceen and Stuck in the Air with the Index..
But when i close Vam... all fine...
All other Games or other Things are fine on the new system...

GPU is a 3090....
Worked all fine before i changed to the new Mainboard and CPU.
Now only VAM makes this Problems.
Unplayable now... :(

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Hey dudey i have a Problem, maybe some one can help me.
My English isnt the best so i hope you understand me :D

I builed i new system, after this i have now Problem with Virt a Mate.
Only diffrence is new Mainboard (asus strix 570x gaming e) and ryzen 5900x

Now i have the Problem... when i start some scene, i have Picture Disconnections / Grey Screen all few seks...
Feels like the Index have connection Problems or USB Problems....

But when i close VAM and i am only in the VR Menue or other VR Games... i dont have any Problems...
So the Problem is VAM and not the Connection.
But it looks like a Connection Problem... all few seks Grey Sceen and Stuck in the Air with the Index..
But when i close Vam... all fine...
All other Games or other Things are fine on the new system...

GPU is a 3090....
Worked all fine before i changed to the new Mainboard and CPU.
Now only VAM makes this Problems.
Unplayable now... :(
Upgraded all you drivers? try to unistall and reinstall Vam too

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes