Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbam

May 22, 2018
My dear people from F95zone
I am preparing my new harem for this forum
too many hours of work.
The best things in life are usually free and that's fine.
Patience

I will put there top about 10 top textures
preset mini sample:

Micro pics:
Shame that those two models are just assets. Really like how realistic they look.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
In an ideal scenario, if there are 10 creations that make use of a single asset, the asset would come in a separate .var file and all the other ones would be referencing it.
However it looks like instead every single .var file has all its dependencies bundled together. Just search for the term "eye" in the Clothing menu and see how many pages of the same duplicate item you get. It looks to me like this defeats the entire purpose of why .var was implemented.
That's exactly the problem, that's why I encouraged the megapacks thing, one per creator. I really don't get why there are 30 VARs for 30 hairstyles from the same guy. Why don't just make a new version everytime you add a new style? I don't get it, it has some sense if the content is heavy, but having a roachairsmegapack.24.var (for example) would be great for dependencies and shit.
Maybe the creators want to spam the homepage of VaMHub?
At this point I only want VaM2.0, the torrent is more than enough for now.

Jun 19, 2018
That's exactly the problem, that's why I encouraged the megapacks thing, one per creator. I really don't get why there are 30 VARs for 30 hairstyles from the same guy. Why don't just make a new version everytime you add a new style? I don't get it, it has some sense if the content is heavy, but having a roachairsmegapack.24.var (for example) would be great for dependencies and shit.
Maybe the creators want to spam the homepage of VaMHub?
At this point I only want VaM2.0, the torrent is more than enough for now.
I guess by having 30 .vars people can opt out of the ones they are not interested in.
I'm not entirely familiar with the custom content creation process, but it looks to me that while .var is simpler to use for the consumer, it's a bit more tedious for creators to keep it organized. That or they are just incompetent.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
I guess by having 30 .vars people can opt out of the ones they are not interested in.
I'm not entirely familiar with the custom content creation process, but it looks to me that while .var is simpler to use for the consumer, it's a bit more tedious for creators to keep it organized. That or they are just incompetent.
It makes sense for some things, like clothes that use lots of high res textures, but different vars for hairs is just silly because they're usually pretty small...

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Not if you are only posting it here. You would if you were posting to the hub though. She is looking good btw.
Yea I know I can go all in here but I am trying to find the optimal way to upload the package, so that it doesn't take so much space. Since I used the morphs directly from JoyBoy's VAR, the game tries to call them and fails if you don't have the entire package of his version. Which is fucking stupid because he actually set the license to CC BY, meaning I can include everything in my own VAR package. Same goes for kemenate's morphs... Maybe I am doing something wrong, dunno.

I've been experimenting on a clean VAM for at least 2 hours to figure everything out. If I unpack JoyBoy's files manually, drag them into my main folder then remove the actual VAR files and then create a package like that... it might work.

And thanks, I like how you don't need any special effects or multiple detailed lights. You put a simple light and she just looks good. Want to send her out but I will just give up for today, I had to go through tons of shit and didn't sleep until morning.

Definetly gonna make a complete package for here though.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Yea I know I can go all in here but I am trying to find the optimal way to upload the package, so that it doesn't take so much space. Since I used the morphs directly from JoyBoy's VAR, the game tries to call them and fails if you don't have the entire package of his version. Which is fucking stupid because he actually set the license to CC BY, meaning I can include everything in my own VAR package. Same goes for kemenate's morphs... Maybe I am doing something wrong, dunno.

I've been experimenting on a clean VAM for at least 2 hours to figure everything out. If I unpack JoyBoy's files manually, drag them into my main folder then remove the actual VAR files and then create a package like that... it might work.

And thanks, I like how you don't need any special effects or multiple detailed lights. You put a simple light and she just looks good. Want to send her out but I will just give up for today, I had to go through tons of shit and didn't sleep until morning.

share belle please?

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020

She's so good. I like that you've refined what others have done, rather than trying from scratch. Do you have any other looks you've worked on?

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
Had to create a small scene for testing.
... and you put your big screenshots inside a spoiler - that's the way eponge! (y)

also: how do you manage the "dick" hitting its target"?

When creating a scene the dick or dildo slips out or misses most of the time.

I remember scenes using a plugin but cannot find them any more.

Last edited:

karol30

Sep 19, 2020
... and you put your big screenshots inside a spoiler - that's the way eponge! (y)

Reactions: WetZoner and tna20

eponge

Oct 21, 2017

Usually, I position persons very carefully. Set the one with the penis with collision off and take care that the alignement is near perfect in "position out" and "position in". Then put back colliders and starting from out, you need to make an animation between that two points but its important to also set close points when it enters so that its slowly getting in (humm lol).
But honestly, it was more luck (again so afterall my method is probably not that bad).
In particular I wanted to have the man hold the legs but that pushed the girl a bit and was never able to get a reliable insertion. And after an hour, I did not manage. Maybe because the man was getting too much out, this is to be avoided.
I've seen that it never helps to set rotation on penis base, middle or tip to fixed, it makes things less reliable and movement.
Overall, you have to often zoom out and in to make sure movements are human. If somethings is weird, it will not work due to physics. For information I don' t have a VR headset (laptop here) so all in Desktop Mode without any keyboard shortcut.

Plugins that are supposed to help : Orifice Aligner, Sex Helper, BJ Helper, .. but I've not yet been able to use them as I wish. Have to try again to have something more maintainable. I have to use the plugin right from the start of the creation rather than trying to add it after the scene is done.

Have more "tests" in preparation :love:. I suggest everyone to get a hand on... creating.
There is a learning curve but you can make amazing things just by yourself. It is a rather long process, you need to care about a lot of details but its so much fun creating your own fantaisies. I think this sene took me like 2 or 3 hours. Animations with TimeLine plugin being rather long but amazingly effective.
I've been doing some scenes with it for a few months but only understood yesterday the LogicBricks plugin which sets your scenes to another level of realism.

Reactions: tna20

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
To expand a bit on how I use LogicBricks to put a bit of randomness (poor man's realism..)

First case, for the character, I create 2 animations in Timeline, both starting from the same point.
Then in scene plugin add LogicBricks Random choice. Create two choices, both pointing to these animations "Play if not playing".

As a second case (for the previous scene), I did a choice on Animation Man start, animation man stop, animation woman start, animation woman stop. This case applies when man and woman anims are compatible at any point (watch out for the insertion process though lol)
You might need to set these animations to not loop, depending on your strategy, starting points, length.

Finnally, I use a scene animation. For the first case where animations must start from the same starting point, set the length of the animation to the max length of both anims.
Set a trigger to CoreControl, RandomChoice, Trig. And set the scene animation to loop.

What happens: scene animation start, trigs LogicBrick which chooses a random animation, char animation plays. And that scene animation loops endlessly.

I'm sure there are other ways to do it, some surely simpler but didn't really find out :)

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019

There are various plugins that will do this for you automatically. I've tried them all, and sex helper 0.4 works the best for me. It actually works really well. Unfortunately, I can't find a download link. 0.3 shows up in the directory and reddit searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes