Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone has Lucille Lu V1.0 from sirap?

Reactions: MikegpX01

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
they come and go as people turn their computers on and off I assume so there are random spurts from what I can see.
YMMV. I'm still downloading and am connected to 20 seeders. 10 of those are 100%.
I'm having trouble believing 20 seeders (or even 10)
I've got 40 peers 3 seeds
I DL'ed it in less than 36 hours and have it seeding from my server. Right now, no-one is connected to my seed.

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone else encounter a nipple clipping issue with VL13s tops? I know I can make adjustments or use a plugin to fix it, but just wondering why this happens by default on almost any model.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone else encounter a nipple clipping issue with VL13s tops? I know I can make adjustments or use a plugin to fix it, but just wondering why this happens by default on almost any model.
There was a plugin to help with nipple clipping, don't remember the name though.

Jun 19, 2018
Ok so after cleaning up 363 GB worth of .var files, I really struggle to see the purpose of .var files.

My understanding is .var is meant to somehow save space by giving creators the ability to break down their contet into modules and have them reference each other.
In an ideal scenario, if there are 10 creations that make use of a single asset, the asset would come in a separate .var file and all the other ones would be referencing it.
However it looks like instead every single .var file has all its dependencies bundled together. Just search for the term "eye" in the Clothing menu and see how many pages of the same duplicate item you get. It looks to me like this defeats the entire purpose of why .var was implemented.

I am still only a couple days new to VAM and still figuring out how things work, I don't understand how having duplicate assets across several .var files is meant to take up less storage space than throwing everything in one custom folder where duplicates just overwrite each other. I'm guessing the old system had flaws of its own.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
Ok so after cleaning up 363 GB worth of .var files, I really struggle to see the purpose of .var files.

My understanding is .var is meant to somehow save space by giving creators the ability to break down their contet into modules and have them reference each other.
In an ideal scenario, if there are 10 creations that make use of a single asset, the asset would come in a separate .var file and all the other ones would be referencing it.
However it looks like instead every single .var file has all its dependencies bundled together. Just search for the term "eye" in the Clothing menu and see how many pages of the same duplicate item you get. It looks to me like this defeats the entire purpose of why .var was implemented.

I am still only a couple days new to VAM and still figuring out how things work, I don't understand how having duplicate assets across several .var files is meant to take up less storage space than throwing everything in one custom folder where duplicates just overwrite each other. I'm guessing the old system had flaws of its own.
The idea indeed seems to be to modularize content so you can easily add or remove specific things as opposed to just dropping assets directly in the custom folder. After seeing countless people on here and other sites ask how to pack VARs I'm convinced that a major issue is VAM's lack of official documentation. Few people understand how VARs work because there's no explanation, so they get them to work and pack everything instead of cleaning dependencies.

VARs also tie into the utility of the hub since the game can look up dependencies, but since a shitton of resources link to external sites I think many creators end up packing things for convenience so people don't complain about missing assets.

I really wish VAM wasn't riddled with paywalled content because then someone could just compile a resource pack similar to the HF patch for Illusion games with all the common hairs/skins/clothes/etc.

Last edited:

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
I did an oopsie but I don't know how to create a package and share it... I tweaked JoyBoy's model to make it more accurate / pretty.

It's just simple light + color correction. There is no other effect.

Edit: Wrong pic but it looks good anyways. Added the in-game screenshot.
I think that's a pretty decent improvement. I hope you can find a way to share it.

Jul 17, 2019
The idea indeed seems to be to modularize content so you can easily add or remove specific things as opposed to just dropping assets directly in the custom folder. After seeing countless people on here and other sites ask how to pack VARs I'm convinced that a major issue is VAM's lack of official documentation. Few people understand how VARs work because there's no explanation, so they get them to work and pack everything instead of cleaning dependencies.

VARs also tie into the utility of the hub since the game can look up dependencies, but since a shitton of resources link to external sites I think many creators end up packing things for convenience so people don't complain about missing assets.

I really wish VAM wasn't riddled with paywalled content because then someone could just compile a resource pack similar to the HF patch for Illusion games with all the common hairs/skins/clothes/etc.
Vars are supposed to be modular but it's still relatively new concept
The older vac needed everything in the package
a lot of the older creators were use to putting everything in
The var system is still buggy sometimes so they just put some of the smaller things in (like the eye shadows) to prevent errors
It will eventually get better but it will take time before everyone uses vars as they were intended

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
So much content :love: Had to create a small scene for testing.

That one's is a bdsm scene with Clair :devilish:

Don't expect something complex, it's more of a proof of concept. If something is really fucked up, please tell me. I find it rather easy to pack as var. Just watch your dependencies once its packed and keep an eye on presets as they will also add dependencies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

Credits goes to AcidBubbles, MacGruber, CosmicFTW, NoStage3, geesp0t, miscreated, ClockwiseSliver, Redeyes, vecterror, WeebU, CuteSvetlana, Oeshi, TGC and the Megapack torrent team!

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Using LFE Keyboard shortcuts somewhere?
Yes I had it. Even tried to use it (which didn't work). It was indeed spotted by others but during my tests I didn't see any differences. Also the plugin was recommended to me by some really skilled VaM users.

Today I removed the plugin out of AddonPackages and it looks like it's much faster. Can't explain why though.

Thanks for reminding and I'd suggest to others trying without LFE Keyboard shortcuts var and see if it's faster also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes