Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

tracerhater

May 29, 2017
That character porter is a godsend! Completely forgot about it until you mentioned it now, so I was doing things the hard way for no reason :HideThePain:

Not sure what UV map adapter you're referring to though?

If you want only morphs, use GenX to transfer between G3 and G2 after transferring you character from G8.
Required Daz plugins: Genesis Generation X2, GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 2, GenX2 AddOn for Genesis 3

Rough steps porting morphs using the char porter & GenX:
  • Port your G8F char to G3F using character converter
  • delete G8F from scene
  • Open GenX (Window -> Panes), go to the Transfer tab and select Genesis 3 Female as 'Source'
  • See attached pic for the GenX settings you should input
  • Tick (left side) the morphs you want to port, in my case it's FHMJingHo & FBMJingHo. Most of the morphs you want to port will sit under (geometry) Genesis3Female-1 if you used that G8-G3 char converter
  • Click 'Transfer'
  • That's it. Copy the .dsfs out of whatever directory you told GenX you wanted them stored in and dump them into your vam morphs folder. You just need the FBM (body), FHM (head) and optionally any MCM (was JingHos navel morph is this case). You can ignore anything with JCM in the name.
MCM's don't always work though. Generally if it's related to the face it won't work in VAM so you can discard it.

Note: If you used that character porter, or your G3 morph sits under 'Parameters' instead of 'Shaping' - select your morphs in GenX manually (i.e. search for and tick them yourself) rather than clicking on 'Select' and 'Get values from figure in scene' etc. Sometimes the Value remains at 0 (like in the screencap, even though they should be '1'), so when you select 'On for non-zero' it doesn't actually select anything:FacePalm:

Only took me 2 months to notice this 'feature', I thought GenX was broken.

(y)works great, TY

I finally found a pose converter that does . It's free as well, attached it to this post as well in case anyone wants it.
It doesn't transfer facial expressions though, just the body pose.
(zip contains a .exe, so here is the . Still recommend you run your own scan on it as well)
Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated!

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I would like to request Enerys85_CamiTop from . More details from a Reddit thread . Thanks.

Reactions: eponge

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
VL_13

Remember to subscribe to the guy even the cheapest one, that guy has a lot of talent.

Enjoy

nonnym9

Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, I'm looking for a specific morph - !face Angie - 60%

I've got the .fav but I'm missing the actual morph somehow. Does anyone have it by any chance please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes