Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Is it me, or do some of these “lookalikes “look fucking nothing like the person they’re supposed to be?

Some of them are quite funny. I might do one, just randomly push sliders around for 10 minutes then say "This is Sarah Jessica Parker...... FIGHT ME!!!"

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Is it me, or do some of these “lookalikes “look fucking nothing like the person they’re supposed to be?

Some of them are quite funny. I might do one, just randomly push sliders around for 10 minutes then say "This is Sarah Jessica Parker...... FIGHT ME!!!"
That would look a like for sure lol

Reactions: cff

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019

Yeah... A lot of them only look good in the screenshots or under certain light setup but you can still get great results when you mix stuff from different creators. So even the bad looks can sometime give you something

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Hello, does anybody know what this is ?
Have hard time to find it, it is used by a free look on the hub : VamTastic.Bow_Lips

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Hello, does anybody know what this is ?
Have hard time to find it, it is used by a free look on the hub : VamTastic.Bow_Lips
Does it looks like the screenshot? Sometimes lazy authors put a lot of dependencies they had in their system that the look doesnt need, in that case is safe to edit the var and delete the dependency from the meta.json, but if looks different from the screenshot then you really need it, i searched for it in my vars but i dont have it.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
Does it looks like the screenshot? Sometimes lazy authors put a lot of dependencies they had in their system that the look doesnt need, in that case is safe to edit the var and delete the dependency from the meta.json, but if looks different from the screenshot then you really need it, i searched for it in my vars but i dont have it.
Yeah, she looks identical imo, thanks for the tip.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020

Oh, most of them are definitely terrible. I think it really highlights how shitty the community is, too, when someone makes "lookalikes" that looks nothing like the reference and then have the gall to make a patreon for their low effort "creations".

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Oh, most of them are definitely terrible. I think it really highlights how shitty the community is, too, when someone makes "lookalikes" that looks nothing like the reference and then have the gall to make a patreon for their low effort "creations".
absolutely this. id never criticize someone if theyre doing stuff for free - but when theyre charging for crap its just bizarre!

BTW heres my Sarah Jessica Parker look, just finished. Note ive increased my Patreon to $99 per month due to the quality of my work...

happy-to-see-you.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes