Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
absolutely this. id never criticize someone if theyre doing stuff for free - but when theyre charging for crap its just bizarre!

BTW heres my Sarah Jessica Parker look, just finished. Note ive increased my Patreon to $99 per month due to the quality of my work...

View attachment 970619
$99 per month? You are undercharging for such realism Sir, The likeness is wonderful - I simply cannot imagine how much midnight oil you burnt to produce this masterpiece! I don't suppose you could create Black Beauty on commission?

Be-Not-Afraid

Nov 21, 2020
Oh, most of them are definitely terrible. I think it really highlights how shitty the community is, too, when someone makes "lookalikes" that looks nothing like the reference and then have the gall to make a patreon for their low effort "creations".
You can say Sirap. He’s the worst offender IMO all his lookalikes look like they were done in the Sims or something. Vecterror has some good convincing ones at least.

————————

On a separate note, does a full police officer uniform exist anywhere? I have some scene ideas i want to try build.

• Haha
Reactions: piper84 and ed_gein

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
I have seen all the look alike from all the creators and they all look like shit in vr. Vecterror is getting better in that the models are starting look human atleast but they still require the exact right angle and lighting and forget about using them for any animated scenes as the face textures and baked in micro expressions fuck that up completely.

Hey could be worse and just be slightly changing the same model over and over and releasing it as a new one like Ddaamm but at lest hes not charging and some of them are actually quite pretty.

Which leads top the next question. Who is actually making quality looks and not being a paywall that I might have missed?

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
You can say Sirap. He’s the worst offender IMO all his lookalikes look like they were done in the Sims or something. Vecterror has some good convincing ones at least.

————————

On a separate note, does a full police officer uniform exist anywhere? I have some scene ideas i want to try build.

cream pie

Sep 24, 2017
I have seen all the look alike from all the creators and they all look like shit in vr. Vecterror is getting better in that the models are starting look human atleast but they still require the exact right angle and lighting and forget about using them for any animated scenes as the face textures and baked in micro expressions fuck that up completely.

Hey could be worse and just be slightly changing the same model over and over and releasing it as a new one like Ddaamm but at lest hes not charging and some of them are actually quite pretty.

Which leads top the next question. Who is actually making quality looks and not being a paywall that I might have missed?
So true. im sure they photoshop like a mother fuckers than when you actually open them they Look like shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Amadeus3D

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
So true. im sure they photoshop like a mother fuckers than when you actually open them they Look like shit
Its a bastard to do properly and takes time but its totally possible. it would even be better if they found a nice free skin skin from ren or Alterego and transferred the details like lips and moles etc to a good skin. I have done this myself and it works very well.

D

Deleted member 2265313

absolutely this. id never criticize someone if theyre doing stuff for free - but when theyre charging for crap its just bizarre!

BTW heres my Sarah Jessica Parker look, just finished. Note ive increased my Patreon to $99 per month due to the quality of my work...

View attachment 970619
hey! that's not original—you just ripped-off one of oeshii's models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes