Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
just in case no one shared this big clothing collection yet:

Thanks for the link, some nice content. Will explode my mega quota a few times though :)

In a few I think I recognize someones style lol :unsure::oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I repacked a dozen. There are a lot of similar content (like tops) which I won't repack. Shoes and boots have mostly bad physics :-( And a few gems hidden..
Will upload once mega allows me..

vvvevevvv.Action girl.1.var
vvvevevvv.After dark.1.var
vvvevevvv.After school.1.var
vvvevevvv.Anys Gold Princess.1.var
vvvevevvv.Bloody nurse.1.var
vvvevevvv.BN.1.var
vvvevevvv.Bodywrap.1.var
vvvevevvv.Boxing.1.var
vvvevevvv.Business.1.var
vvvevevvv.Chain of darkness.1.var
vvvevevvv.Charming party and witch.1.var
vvvevevvv.Chic.1.var
vvvevevvv.COG.1.var
vvvevevvv.Courtney.1.var
vvvevevvv.Crux.1.var
vvvevevvv.Cynthia heels.1.var
vvvevevvv.Dark nurse.1.var
vvvevevvv.Dark rebel.1.var
vvvevevvv.Dressed up dress.1.var
vvvevevvv.Edge.1.var

Choice is totally arbitrary. So is life :p

Last edited:

piper84

May 25, 2020
You can say Sirap. He’s the worst offender IMO all his lookalikes look like they were done in the Sims or something. Vecterror has some good convincing ones at least.

————————

On a separate note, does a full police officer uniform exist anywhere? I have some scene ideas i want to try build.
Sirap is terrible with the looksalike..all of them is half-ass especially his Rosario Dawson look, doesnt resembles her at all.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Actually, repacked all what I had from Enerys85. I was lazy so I did a containing:
Leggings1
Prom dress

Prom Dress2
Stocking
CamiTop

Jogger
Lace Top11
Nike short
Oriental Short

Pleated Skirt1
Short Blouse
Slip Dress1
Much appreciated! Thank you! However, it turned out I already had them. :oops: They, and the assets I bolded in the list above, were included in that I downloaded months ago. Oddly enough, that Cami Top set is still paywalled at the creator's Patreon page which I linked in my post requesting this set. :unsure:

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
Lol someones already flagged him in the reviews. i imagine meshed will ban his ass again.
Can one of you please tell me what the fu@k happened to Stenzelo??!! Why he disappreared and what caused it? Stenzelo's models were SO FAR ahead of everyone elses, he was the 1st Vam content creator i ever subscribed to as he was the only one i felt deserved my money.

Then I woke up one morning and he was just gone from Patreon! He left a little goodbye note, but didnt say anything about what had happened. Ive been dying to know for months now!!

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
Can one of you please tell me what the fu@k happened to Stenzelo??!! Why he disappreared and what caused it? Stenzelo's models were SO FAR ahead of everyone elses, he was the 1st Vam content creator i ever subscribed to as he was the only one i felt deserved my money.

Then I woke up one morning and he was just gone from Patreon! He left a little goodbye note, but didnt say anything about what had happened. Ive been dying to know for months now!!
He was including DAZ3D content with his stuff which is a big no-no for VAM, specially when you post your content on the hub. First he got banned from the Hub, the reddit page and the official discord and since he had no other place to advertise, he packed up.

pbam

May 22, 2018
Is there a way to favorite clothes like with scenes and models in vam? I literally have thousands of items with hundreds of pages and an absolute chore to browse them in desktop mode and extremely annoying in vr mode.

tracerhater

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to favorite clothes like with scenes and models in vam? I literally have thousands of items with hundreds of pages and an absolute chore to browse them in desktop mode and extremely annoying in vr mode.
I use JayJayWon's UI Assist to favourite clothing/costumes.

meta3DX

Oct 22, 2019
Any artist recommendations for celebs? My first headset is on the way and I'm excited to dive into some VaM action :sneaky:

pbam

May 22, 2018
I use JayJayWon's UI Assist to favourite clothing/costumes.
UI assist is more like load presets you've saved though it is a really useful tool. I was looking for a way to do it like marking your favorites and being able to show/sort only all the clothing items that you "favorited" like with morphs,clothing,poses,scenes etc.

tracerhater

May 29, 2017
I was looking for a way to do it like marking your favorites and being able to show/sort only all the clothing items that you "favorited" like with morphs,clothing,poses,scenes etc.
Under UserPrefs of each item of clothing you can add the tag 'fave' (or whatever word you wish) to your favourite items, then when you type 'fave' in the tag search, only your favourites will appear.

Reactions: Derwhatoh

Lansi88

Dec 13, 2018
Happy New Year
If anyone has this from "TheOriginalBatatis" please share it

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes