Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017
It would be great if someone shared all these shitty looks of celebs made by all these sub-par creators so we can judge for ourselves. Especially the past month or more of looks that aren't in the torrent. For science!

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Thanks for the links mate(@eponge)
nice content... ;D

Is this model included?
Only clothes mate! And I don't think I converted that cloth.
A lot of clothes are with this model.

Converted the following last half hour. For reference so that noone else does the same conversion for nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm glad I only selected a few ones, there is less interesting content from E to L :/
You can clearly see that the creator did massive conversion without even looking at the result. Too bad, some need small corrections but as such not usable to my taste. Still an amazing work, worth converting for some content.
Overall all heels are messed up. Custom old problem of twisted heel part and wrecked edge. Don't walk with that or.. you're gonna fall :D

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone know who made "shame of thrones". I have a vac with no name. I can't find it on any of the discords, directory or hub. I tried searching here as well. I think I got it from one of the easy mate torrents.

bixby snyder

Mar 22, 2020
I just ran across something that I thought was worth sharing. I was downloading a torrent app and when I went to install it said it required a C++ package update be installed with a link to microsoft. So I installed this update

...an hour later I go into VAM on VR and ....boom!!! VAM runs 300% faster.

I noticed the performance enhancement in loading menus and scenes specifically. I had thought that the fact that my VAM directory had grown to 250gb was the reason it was lagging before...but maybe its a C++ issue.

Let me know if it works for you.
No difference in performance for me (3 default characters, Animator On, 3 lights, and the FPS is on the 30's). Check if you didn't disable soft body physics by accident.

Did you install the x86 or the x64 package? When I tried installing either package, the installer asked if I wanted to repair or uninstall the package.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2018
No difference in performance for me (3 default characters, Animator On, 3 lights, and the FPS is on the 30's). Check if you didn't disable soft body physics by accident.

Did you install the x86 or the x64 package? When I tried installing either package, the installer asked if I wanted to repair or uninstall the package.
I got the same repair or uninstall message so though i already have it. Loading scenes and menus takes forever for me. I think it's mainly due to having over 140gb of custom content though lol

rainbowblack

Aug 30, 2019
Lol, I'm on the opposite end of this, I think Orregon's stuff is really bad.
There aren't any real "experts" at celeb lookalikes in the VAM community like there are in the DAZ community. But of all the current creators, I'd say that Vecterror is the best by far.
I think spline could knock lookalikes out the park if he tried, but he seems only interested in making meth-addicted bimbo moms

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
Some of Nico3DX's celebs are really solid (and his other models have a nice range, so I am a happy patron). Same for some of vecterrors. And there's been some successes scattered all over. I grab them all, and mix and match morphs.

The bodies always need work tho, and way too often the textures need some love cuz of bad blends around the face.

I wish there was a better way of organizing appearance presets tho. Half the time I load up a model and think "crap, I thought she looked better" and then realize I don't have the right one. I guess I could make a VAR of my own tweaked celebs.

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
The bodies always need work tho, and way too often the textures need some love cuz of bad blends around the face.
THANK YOU.
This isn't just a problem with the top dogs in the community, it's rampant. So few creators ever touch body textures or morphs outside of the tits and ass, it drives me insane. Even with the better looking ones, they only give thought to the damn faces, and the body has maybe a single-digit number of changes from the default. You could play a drinking game called "Pfft I bet this one doesn't even have pubes" and die from alcohol poisoning :HideThePain:

Say what you want about splineVR's style, but at least that motherfucker puts work into his looks. I just appreciate the shit outta that even if I'm not his target audience.

micwit

Sep 22, 2020

I installed x64 and the fps was not the difference as much as the load time

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
I got the same repair or uninstall message so though i already have it. Loading scenes and menus takes forever for me. I think it's mainly due to having over 140gb of custom content though lol
loading scenes shouldnt be a big deal with a lot of custom content (>500gb on m2), but it took me aaaages to get into VAM before i updated from 1.20.0.10 to 1.20.1.5.. still takes a bit to load VAM but after i`m in it works pretty smooth..
menu, of course.. but since we have favorites, no biggie..
would like to know more about how VAM handles the dependencies.. felt like i got a little boost when i got rid of some error logs with missing morphs..
what definitely boosted my overall 'inscene' performance was changing the nvidia physX setting to CPU.. well.. i fried my rtx2070super and now running on 1060 super till nvidia gets their shit together.. so.. idk exactly how this will work for you..
Hairs are still a big nono with that card :D

muazerati

Jan 13, 2020
this is probably a totally noob question, but how do you guys use the models jinblade provided? for example i want to use the dead or alive girls in various scenes but i'm not sure how to do that.

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
this is probably a totally noob question, but how do you guys use the models jinblade provided? for example i want to use the dead or alive girls in various scenes but i'm not sure how to do that.
As always, make sure you're in edit mode first.
Select an actor (either click the little 'stick figure' icon near the actor, or select any body part, then click 'select root')
Then look for the "appearance preset" tab
"Select Existing" will allow you to browse for your jinblade (or whoever) characters.

You can also look for the "Control & Physics 1" tab in the actor menu and save/load looks from there.

Reactions: muazerati

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
how do you guys use the models jinblade provided? for example i want to use the dead or alive girls in various scenes
addition: overview what is saved and what to use when saving an atom (person), pose, ... :

Reactions: muazerati

f95_usr

Jun 25, 2017
The december assetpack is amazing, they are all var files. Keep it up, well done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes