Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2020
I had thought that the fact that my VAM directory had grown to 250gb was the reason it was lagging before...but maybe its a C++ issue.
I don't think it is the issue at all. Doesn't make sense. And for the directory that has grown it's most likely the cache. The cache makes your vam faster to load.

Sk81022

Aug 5, 2020

If anyone has AmineKunai's recent stuff, please share
[/QUOTE]
They said you would be around to help us lol

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
If anyone has AmineKunai's recent stuff, please share
Literally this ones all i have bro which is comes with new torrent pack, thanks to people who made this huge pack! I'm not pay attention to AmineKunai's stuff so even if they are shared before, I probably missed.. still i dig the shit out of everywhere for you.

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Hi !
Does anyone know of a working full nelson pose/scene ? I've been trying to make one myself but haven't been able to so far..
I can almost guarantee a scene like that where arms can get tangled will require Acidbubble's collider editor plugin. That lets you control collisions between body parts.

Reactions: piper84

ed_gein

Oct 15, 2020
Is there a pack for Sirap's var files? Has some of the best celeb material out there
Have a word will ya lmao, his work is rubbish and so are his skins. He's clearly using some sort of Reddit auto upvote thing as well which I find laughable.

Last edited:
Reactions: cherepaha111
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes