Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2020
Something to get your weekend started:

(please remember to support these wondrous Asian waifu givers)

Also, how many scenes of yours has VaM trashed?

Every time I try to create a scene, the physics inevitably destroy it after a while.

it's gotten so bad, that even just trying to port poses is a no-go.
I mean Vam fully trashes the scene - you can't even load a character without "Physics corruption detected" (this error is new to me though, haven't seen this one before).
Before it was just random twitching that got worse.

Now it literally corrupts the entire scene, so it can't be used.

Hard reset and even restarting Vam doesn't help. The scene is as fucked as Darkness is after running into some Orcs

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Also, how many scenes of yours has VaM trashed?

Every time I try to create a scene, the physics inevitably destroy it after a while.

it's gotten so bad, that even just trying to port poses is a no-go.
I mean Vam fully trashes the scene - you can't even load a character without "Physics corruption detected" (this error is new to me though, haven't seen this one before).
Before it was just random twitching that got worse.

Now it literally corrupts the entire scene, so it can't be used.

Hard reset and even restarting Vam doesn't help. The scene is as fucked as Darkness is after running into some Orcs
Look for "Explosion_Limiter" plugin, it should help prevent that, not make it impossible, but it does help a lot.

Reactions: Anon2469

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Good morning all.
I would like to know how to trigger a reaction.
example: when I touch a woman somewhere, I would like to have a reaction from her (surprise or other). It is difficult to find information when you don't know English well).
Thank you.

catafatality

Nov 5, 2020
Good morning all.
I would like to know how to trigger a reaction.
example: when I touch a woman somewhere, I would like to have a reaction from her (surprise or other). It is difficult to find information when you don't know English well).
Thank you.
There is a Plugin from the hub which might be the thing you're looking for:

It's a little bit finicky to set it up, but it's a great tool once you get it to work.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
when I touch a woman somewhere, I would like to have a reaction from her (surprise or other). It is difficult to find information when you don't know English well).
Thank you.
Good point in time for you to learn some english - you will need not much words - check out

CollisionTrigger

Example: if the Dildo enters sphere of the CollisionTrigger, the added StartAction (PlaySound,) is triggered

the attached example zip should be enough to get you started

advanced: use Acidbubbles Timeline - play a face animation when the trigger was hit (attached example2Anim1Timeline.zip )

have fun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mr.sharknado

Nov 24, 2019
Hey! This is the environment he is using... free on the hub:

FYI: You can check and download dependencies (directly from the hub) in Pop Up Menu -> Package Manager. Hope this helps.
I didn't even know I wanted this till I looked at the link. Thank you for bringing it to my attention by accident.

Reactions: Nick197801

mr.sharknado

Nov 24, 2019
Does anyone have the newer Looks from Vambo? Could share the older Looks if someone needs it, but I'm pretty sure they're already in the Paywall Package.

And secondly... Can anyone point me to the clothes, he is using for brigitte and jasmin? It could be that they're in EasyMate IV. But I really try to keep my Addon Package folder as clean as possible and not download major packages.

Cheers
His looks are so very similar. Could just change some of the skins around and probably reach the same desired effects. On a different subject: I've been looking for a hip sway animation dance that I know is floating around out there somewheres. But I'm having difficulty finding who even made it. A pointing in the right direction would be seen as a kindness.

tracerhater

May 29, 2017
Look for "Explosion_Limiter" plugin, it should help prevent that, not make it impossible, but it does help a lot.
Good point in time for you to learn some english - you will need not much words - check out

CollisionTrigger

Example: if the Dildo enters sphere of the CollisionTrigger, the added StartAction (PlaySound,) is triggered

advanced: use Acidbubbles Timeline - play a face animation when the trigger was hit
About time I started learning what some of these plugins/triggers do. Thanks for the info guys!

Last edited:

mr.sharknado

Nov 24, 2019

CollisionTrigger

advanced: use Acidbubbles Timeline - play a face animation when the trigger was hit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been keen on figuring out what all that does and here you are opening the door to that madness for me. My insanity thanks you. I think I'll post something on here eventually that I've made myself eventually. Just a little shy about it. Been here awhile nabbing stuff up but not been handing stuff out. When I give something out it will be purely my own work from stuff straight from Virtamate. So hopefully it won't be of any issue with anyone's set ups. Hope the year is treating you all well thus far.

Addendum: Meaning I'll be tossing looks on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes