Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
A massive tip that I saw on discord:
Get rid of all your old morphs (Custom/atom/person/morphs, make a backup) by packaging all the morphs into VAR, so all your morphs will now be in the VAR file.

I've gained 20+ fps by doing it and the menus are a lot more faster. It's mostly for those who have a lot of morphs...
Yes I believe you, btw a var containing the old morph packs have been posted a month ago I think...
But in my case, the morphs don't load, I can't find them when editing a look unless I unpack them.
I tried to go to the package manager and tick an option that said "pre-load when vam starts" or something like that, but it didn't help.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Yes I believe you, btw a var containing the old morph packs have been posted a month ago I think...
But in my case, the morphs don't load, I can't find them when editing a look unless I unpack them.
I tried to go to the package manager and tick an option that said "pre-load when vam starts" or something like that, but it didn't help.
Did you try to manually edit the .meta file inside the morphs var?
"preloadMorphs" : "false" -> should be true

Reactions: Heatwave

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Gotchu fam.

Report back any bugs you encounter plz.
This is the best Mass Effect pack i've ever seen for this game! The character edits (looks better than original ports) environments, dance, sex animations etc etc lol who did this shit, you?

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Good morning all.
I would like to know how to trigger a reaction.
example: when I touch a woman somewhere, I would like to have a reaction from her (surprise or other). It is difficult to find information when you don't know English well).
Thank you.
I prefer to use expression engine. It plays a sound + expression when a trigger is hit:

Reactions: eponge and WetZoner
Jul 19, 2017
Anybody got either of these scenes?

Thanks in advance!

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
This is the best Mass Effect pack i've ever seen for this game! The character edits (looks better than original ports) environments, dance, sex animations etc etc lol who did this shit, you?
I mostly just curated it. My original work is limited to lighting the cabin, revising models I found lacking in being true to the original, porting existing scenes and putting it all together. The part which I did the most on was the Liara model, on that I dialed in all the morphs, using the textures from another model.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
The Witch from England

vecterror.EmWa_finals.7.var
Check required dependencies before installing

!> Missing addon package Mr_CadillacV8.Corset_A_5_Textures.latest that packagevecterror.EmWa_finals.7 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.JarModularExpressions.latest that packagevecterror.EmWa_finals.7 depends on
!> Missing addon package vecterror.BODY_SHAPE1.latest that packagevecterror.EmWa_finals.7 depends on

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I mostly just curated it. My original work is limited to lighting the cabin, revising models I found lacking in being true to the original, porting existing scenes and putting it all together. The part which I did the most on was the Liara model, on that I dialed in all the morphs, using the textures from another model.
Nice pack dawg thank you for doing this.

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone got Sirap Sk8ter girl? Someone asked for her already but it got lost in the middle of daz->vam models conversion discussion. It's actually the first look-a-like i found out nice since a damn long time. Maybe it's Avril thing tho, since i'm a "kid of 90's"

• Love
Reactions: Nick197801

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Only thing missing is femshep :giggle:
Thoughts aside, pretty well done

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Check required dependencies before installing

!> Missing addon package Mr_CadillacV8.Corset_A_5_Textures.latest that packagevecterror.EmWa_finals.7 depends on
!> Missing addon package Jackaroo.JarModularExpressions.latest that packagevecterror.EmWa_finals.7 depends on
!> Missing addon package vecterror.BODY_SHAPE1.latest that packagevecterror.EmWa_finals.7 depends on
not sure about the other ones but heres vecterrors body shape morf pack

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
I've seen a femshep, but found the model lacking so didn't bother to include it. Maybe I'll try to redo it next, but honestly I was never into femshep.
I'm more interested in the EDI model.
Yeah, i've seen a femshep model and it's hideous. Im still waiting someone to do her (like the one from the game). EDI has been done, but it's paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes