Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Itoa is great. Support him
Really? went to his patreon and for 4.5usd i saw very few content and the quality wasnt exactly amazing, maybe im wrong i can put money where its really deserved but i dont see lot of talent there for a paywall...

f95_usr

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone have this model ?

Alltough i must be honest most of vecterror work looks good from afar, not so much close up :)

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I've seen a femshep, but found the model lacking so didn't bother to include it. Maybe I'll try to redo it next, but honestly I was never into femshep.
I'm more interested in the EDI model.
Hell yeah man that dude literally ruin the femshep.. he originally port it but after that he edit her to his own liking. Looks stupid af imo. I interested EDI too, in discord it says Early Access but it's already 2-3 weeks still early access.. the guy probably never going to put the damn thing in free. I'd like to put the link here, i hope someone willing to share.

Reactions: ISven

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
This seems to be a 7zip file that is supposed to be a VAR or am I mistaken? because I can't figure out how to install this.
It used to be a VAC file. Just put the textures and morphs into the Custom/Atom/Person folder, if u just want the morph alone.
If u want the scene; u make a folder, put all the files from the 7zip to your new scene folder and put it to Saves/Scene.

Last edited:

trety

Aug 26, 2017
Well... Not sure if i ruined her, i just know i actually never loaded her for vam session after i published the model. Still, the thing is there is no 'sexy model of femshep' from Ur's memories, old artworks anywhere. It's simply doesn't exist. Like most of CAC models fem-shep stuff never got shared anywhere. To create decent looking version U will need to rip mesh parts from the game itself for 'sexiest fem-shep face shape ever" with coresponding textures. Then U will need someone with Zwrap skills. But since the game is old, U will need someone on gm51 or neci level of skills to make it right.
I'm not that guy. I just did simple port from G8 to Vam. That's what i do usually. Just checked released var and was pretty suprised i putted there only my edited morphs. If u want i can update it with the stuff i started of. Quick renders from daz of my starting point model in spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JunkMale

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Well... Not sure if i ruined her, i just know i actually never loaded her for vam session after i published the model. Still, the thing is there is no 'sexy model of femshep' from Ur's memories, old artworks anywhere. It's simply doesn't exist. Like most of CAC models fem-shep stuff never got shared anywhere. To create decent looking version U will need to rip mesh parts from the game itself for 'sexiest fem-shep face shape ever" with coresponding textures. Then U will need someone with Zwrap skills. But since the game is old, U will need someone on gm51 or neci level of skills to make it right.
I'm not that guy. I just did simple port from G8 to Vam. That's what i do usually. Just checked released var and was pretty suprised i putted there only my edited morphs. If u want i can update it with the stuff i started of. Quick renders from daz of my starting point model in spoiler.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition is around the corner, I'll just wait and see what that brings along.

Dec 15, 2020
Getting the impression that people have no interest in this guys work :ROFLMAO:
Ppl just got a big ass torrent full of stuff. I myself ended up with ~1k vars of clothes alone. I made some repacks on my own too, so have a few 2-5gb vars with clothes in there. Stuff Ur'e asking is mostly lingerie, some pretty nice textures i agree, but nothing even hard to sim in there. So i call them pretty generic stuff. There is like hundreds of similiar to them daz clothes, and it takes like 2-3 min to port it from daz to vam without simming. Just my 2 cents.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WetZoner and D91d

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

There is literally tons of xnalara model out there, you can pick one of them and add it to blender (there is xps plugin for blender) and port it to vam. Which is testitou and neci do the same thing if they can't rip the model from the original game files at all. Well if you don't know how to port characters, then there is a tutorial created by guy named onikevus or whatever his name, a lot of mfs say it's easy and good. Try it. Your model looks nothing like femshep compared this original ones I agreed with you i can't see the blender and "sfm-r34 lewd art" quality ones it's like doesn't exist.. Your model is kinda "photo2vam" quality. Don't get me wrong now, no offense at all, i'm a honest guy people know me, i say what i want to say.

Also check this shit out, from renderhub.

They have many formats fbx, obj etc.

Reactions: Haliwod

D91d

Nov 15, 2020
Ppl just got a big ass torrent full of stuff. I myself ended up with ~1k vars of clothes alone. I made some repacks on my own too, so have a few 2-5gb vars with clothes in there. Stuff Ur'e asking is mostly lingerie, some pretty nice textures i agree, but nothing even hard to sim in there. So i call them pretty generic stuff. There is like hundreds of similiar to them daz clothes, and it takes like 2-3 min to port it from daz to vam without simming. Just my 2 cents.
The lingerie is what I'm the least interested in out of the links I posted, and no, it's not "mostly" lingerie.

Good for you that you're able to do so, but I don't even know what Daz is and how to do more or less anything in this game besides the obvious. :poop:

Reactions: frewgew
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes