Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

2st0n3d

Jul 24, 2020
missing
Getting the impression that people have no interest in this guys work :ROFLMAO:

Mr.CadillacV8

(A gift you have to pay for lmao)

VL_13

AmineKunai
(this wasn't in the torrent, unless I'm completely blind).

would also really like to have some of Mr.CadillarV8 Stuff ;)

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
I tried that "legacy morphs to var" thing, I too couldn't get any of them to load even though in the meta file they are set to preload, but once ingame to the package manger, it stats they are not set to. But trying to causes and error. No idea why.

For those that have gotten it to work, how big is the var file and whats the meta look like? I wonder if there's a bug or a unlisted limit to the amount of morphs a var can be/have in it. I even downloaded a fresh, seperate, copy of VaM, moved over just my morphs, made vars, still didnt work, then again I have about 3.2gigs of morphs >.> which I did test them as a whole, then broken into seperate vars. Female morphs, male morphs, misc etc. And still no go.

I even tried messing with that vam tool box plugin, it doesn't work to well. None of the proposed options or commands were really working. Like, couldnt set custom vam directory etc.

Last edited:

wino ant

Dec 25, 2020

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
I tried that "legacy morphs to var" thing, I too couldn't get any of them to load even though in the meta file they are set to preload, but once ingame to the package manger, it stats they are not set to. But trying to causes and error. No idea why.

For those that have gotten it to work, how big is the var file and whats the meta look like? I wonder if there's a bug or a unlisted limit to the amount of morphs a var can be/have in it. I even downloaded a fresh, seperate, copy of VaM, moved over just my morphs, made vars, still didnt work, then again I have about 3.2gigs of morphs >.> which I did test them as a whole, then broken into seperate vars. Female morphs, male morphs, misc etc. And still no go.

I even tried messing with that vam tool box plugin, it doesn't work to well. None of the proposed options or commands were really working. Like, couldnt set custom vam directory etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't encounter anything broken since I did it. In my case, I don't want all the morphs to preload and only load them when needed.
I've saved like 10-20 morphs that I frequently using in the regular path (Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs).
Did you package them in var through vam (what I did) or manually added them to an existing var?

I also used this guide to get rid of duplicate morphs:

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
He's been around for like a month or two, and is on track to deliver several new models a month. He releases free models of the same quality as his paid models. When you join his patreon, he sends a thank you that isn't just a copy-paste job. He appreciates his patrons. He listens to what his patrons want and tries to provide that. He's got a good attitude and vibe, his content is unique, and is being released at a good pace. He gives paid AND free looks. His first few subscribers got a good deal on his patreon. $2. I went ahead and bumped up to the $10 to show my appreciation. He came right back and asked me if there were any custom looks I wanted him to try for or anything else.

So I say again,

Itoa is great. Support him.

Most VaM artists are dicks
(splineVR)
Are you Itoa? Now im convinced lol, if you subbed like you said share all his work, but ofc you wont lol

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't encounter anything broken since I did it. In my case, I don't want all the morphs to preload and only load them when needed.
I've saved like 10-20 morphs that I frequently using in the regular path (Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs).
Did you package them in var through vam (what I did) or manually added them to an existing var?

I also used this guide to get rid of duplicate morphs:
I packaged them through VaM and my meta looked just like that, except preload is true. Like, before packing. I check how many female and male pages I have. Pack, remove the legacy out of VaM, re-open and they are not populating the tabs, even the few that were set to preload, while the biggest package is set to preload in the meta, in VaM it unchecks itself. Checking it and rescanning (which forces vam to discover newly added vars) and nothing.

Reactions: Heatwave
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes