Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
Is there a reason there isn't much out there for modern/fashionable eye glasses? Most of what currently exists looks very out of fashion or only exists as an asset rather than a clothing item.

Reactions: tna20

ExterKnight

Oct 22, 2020
it's included in the torrent that was posted a time ago. here i uploaded it for you
Nikki works, but the Ariana.rar doesn't open correctly. Winrar fails at opening the file. Mind if you check it and reupload?

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
Is there a reason there isn't much out there for modern/fashionable eye glasses? Most of what currently exists looks very out of fashion or only exists as an asset rather than a clothing item.
Glasses don't work as clothing items very well. They tend to conform to the face morphs and end up skewed out of all proportion when applied. Only real option is an asset and theres not many around.

Reactions: tna20

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
I noticed that converted 3d models in unity have dimension and size problems. Like in real life: sometimes the head is to small or to wide - when you fix only the x dimension the glasses look weird.

Maybe it is easier to convert 3d models to unity-assets instead of clothes - never looked up how to do 3d-to-clothes

Some 3d models work better than others. If you use asset as glasses keep in mind
to Control - Select Link To From Scene - Person - head that the asset follows the head

I tried a DAZ import from DAZ-Glasses ... well.. see attached gif in spoiler.. but fitting works best!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lack_lust-er

Jan 27, 2019
Here you go ;)

And please, someone can upload Mr. CadillacV8. thanks that would be great.(y)(y):coffee:
MR. CADILLAC V8 :p
i didnt sort his things trough so there will be some free things from him.... also i dont have his latest stuff :(
(i will post his new stuff tommorow hopefully)

also..... here is SPL1NE VR Josephine :p just for your pleasure

dupely

May 5, 2020
Anyone have any of the newer VAMBO looks?

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
Here
First of all thanks.

Trying to create scenes with this model I ran into a problem: The helmet and visor are two custom unity assets with a physics link to the head, which doesn't track 100%. Anyone know how to turn a unity asset into a clothing asset?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anyone got the Cynicalmender pose collection
5 minutes of work really don't let yourself be fooled by some idiots that run on a wave

if someone doesn't give poses out for free hes not worthy anything and should just fuck off

I think they are limited by the tools they have to take it to the next level.
You can say you may prefer certain creator looks but you can't objectively say he's better.
Here are 3 examples of looks they both made (orregon left, vecterror right):
Vect tries todo detail work but this is not easy Clones in General aren't easy if you don't have their correct data and need to improvise.
But even Harder are Lifelike Hybrids, that don't feel like as they came straight out of a Comic Book, many things come together it isn't just 1 it is a very complex Network of things.

Last edited:

Amit Parab

May 21, 2018
Yeah i know, sorry it was a little bit too offensive from myself. U really did awesome stuff for VaM community with Yours hair packs, too shame U got banned from hub. If patreon is fine with Urs recent models creations I'm not the one who should judge this, but as far i know, this forum has one big rule - no underaged stuff allowed, so speaking about "Neptune project" seems like some sort of attack on the forum community in my eyes.

After quickly checking the new torrent - they're all in there except f*ck buddies part 1 and part 2 released just today
Bro do you have fuck buddies part 1 and 2 now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes