Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiekeu

Jul 17, 2019
I really need some one of this:
1.https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/overflowing-bra-morphs-pack.3619/
2.https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/andi.3041/
3.https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/astra.3724/
Thanks!

Reactions: mjscarn

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
5 minutes of work really don't let yourself be fooled by some idiots that run on a wave

if someone doesn't give poses out for free hes not worthy anything and should just fuck off

Vect tries todo detail work but this is not easy Clones in General aren't easy if you don't have their correct data and need to improvise.
But even Harder are Lifelike Hybrids, that don't feel like as they came straight out of a Comic Book, many things come together it isn't just 1 it is a very complex Network of things.
Vect work is still a bit shit. I DL AnyaTJ look as I've not seen his work for an age and people said its gotten better and hes not even trying imo. He NEVER pays any attention to the profile of the model only the straight on face. AnyaTJ has a very distinctive profile and its 90% of her look, Vect diddnt even bother. It took me less than a minute to make a few edits(face, mouth nose chin depths) that give somthing far closer to reality befofe giving up as the model would have been useless in vam for anything other than staic use due to the baked in facial expressions he always leaves in as a bonus.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
He isn't Zombie Siris Class for sure but better than some of those CUTIE as artificial young Dolls as possible ones that take the least effort ;)

Reactions: WetZoner

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
Zombie siris needs to meet the face size morph as his models always need this reduced by a lot to have human proportions. I wonder if he even has access to VR as the scale is always the main issue.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Hi !

Can some one Share plz Dianne from Spline ?

and Spline.Courtney:

and Spline.Zara

and Alena

plz

Last edited:
Reactions: animlover

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
Got me paranoid with this talk that I have trojans/viruses so I downloaded like 5 different antiviruses and all of them gave me clean results.
99% of all virus, malware, keyloggers and other forms of malicious software are injected into your machine by your own operation. In easy to explain terms; this means that you have to execute files yourself (.exe, .bat, .com, .reg etc. extensions are executable files) before your machine becomes infected. .VAR files do not have the possiblity of self execution, only through a program that fires them up (like VAM) and even then the files has to be written so that VAM surpasses defenses that your OS (Windows, Mac, etc.) has in place to prevent exactly these kind of things. It would take alot of time and a lot of effort for a coder/hacker to write up code that first fires through VAM AND then continues to infect your machine.

9 out of 10 times when someone tells on a forum that he/she has a postive virus report their own machine has been infected by another file, altogether, they use a virusscanner that itself fringes on malware or has an overactive heuristical database attached to their virusscanner that almost marks everything as a potential hazard.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Hi !

Can some one Share plz Dianne from Spline ?

and Spline.Courtney:

and Spline.Zara

and Alena

plz
Dianne is free, just hit the download button on top right

glitchn

Jan 6, 2021
Hi Everyone. First post here :) . Really happy I found this place!
Question... Does anyone have the latest dildo machine from DJSoapyKnuckles?
Dildo Machine 2 interchangeable dildos V1_2.7
or even just the full featured one in general? I checked the form and the torrents but only the free version is in there.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

I know this is shared before, but it's old version.. anyone have new full version? it's have 15 animations right now.

psofos

Mar 27, 2020
does anyone know of some kind of software that allows us to batch edit json files? like removing properties etc.

jeez894

Jun 22, 2019
someone have this scene ?

there's not many scene asked here... if you have some to share, it would be awesome.
thanks in advance

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
13f -2.png

Anyone got this yet?

It's from czgtLDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes