Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

frewgew

Oct 18, 2018
Sorry guys. I just couldn't wait anymore and took my money in hand and paid for this cute girl. And it was worth it. Have fun!!! :D ;) :love::love::love:

Adorable, thank you! Mine doesn't seem to have any makeup and I can't find any overlay textures for it, though. The VAR isn't complaining about missing dependencies, either, though.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I have noticed that more and more garbage is accumulating in Vam. There are too many boring scenes and looks that you download and then watch and you don't like them. As Vam works with vac. and json. files, it was easy to delete scenes or looks. Now that var. files are used there is no longer the delete button. What is the best way to delete looks and scenes that you don't like? It is also difficult that the VAR files are not always called the same as they are displayed in the preview directly in VAM.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
I packaged them through VaM and my meta looked just like that, except preload is true. Like, before packing. I check how many female and male pages I have. Pack, remove the legacy out of VaM, re-open and they are not populating the tabs, even the few that were set to preload, while the biggest package is set to preload in the meta, in VaM it unchecks itself. Checking it and rescanning (which forces vam to discover newly added vars) and nothing.
Just tested it with my morphs var file and mine worked, all I did is ticked the preload setting in vam and did hard reset and all the morphs from the var were visible.
Maybe you have too much morphs in your var file that is just too much for vam to handle...
Have you tried the cleanup guide that I posted? you should use it regardless just to clean all the duplicates.

I can upload my morphs var file if you like, I belive it have everything that you need.

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Just tested it with my morphs var file and mine worked, all I did is ticked the preload setting in vam and did hard reset and all the morphs from the var were visible.
Maybe you have too much morphs in your var file that is just too much for vam to handle...
Have you tried the cleanup guide that I posted? you should use it regardless just to clean all the duplicates.

I can upload my morphs var file if you like, I belive it have everything that you need.
Aye, that is my assumption that it could be to be being a single file and it's causing VaM's system to basically bug out and ignore it. Though I did not try the check it>hard reset which I'll give a go in a few. I did run a bad morph clean up and a little of the duplication clean up. Though when I tested separating all the morphs main directory, like female and male having their own vars, the males preload check box would stay yet the females didnt, so it's hinting that it could be the var system as a max file size of read that we dont know about, seeing as there are some var content out there that is easily like over 500mbs or 1gig even and they work fine. The female var just seems like the meta is not being read which is curious to say the least. I've reached out to some more experience content creators that have more knowledge so we can try to pin point this issue. My next step will be to start breaking my biggest var up into smaller ones. Though with it already compiled I could remove half the folders and see if it loads then load more till it breaks again.

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
He just downloaded bunch of .bvh files from somewhere and trying to sell here as though they are his works.. Moderators can take care of him if anybody complain.
I don't know, I am quite happy with his mocaps, and in the end the more people doing mocaps the better for all of us, right
I only wish they all would stop doing these boring dance mocaps, and focus on sex animations! :love:
How many dance animations do we really need?? :mad:

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Aye, that is my assumption that it could be to be being a single file and it's causing VaM's system to basically bug out and ignore it. Though I did not try the check it>hard reset which I'll give a go in a few. I did run a bad morph clean up and a little of the duplication clean up. Though when I tested separating all the morphs main directory, like female and male having their own vars, the males preload check box would stay yet the females didnt, so it's hinting that it could be the var system as a max file size of read that we dont know about, seeing as there are some var content out there that is easily like over 500mbs or 1gig even and they work fine. The female var just seems like the meta is not being read which is curious to say the least. I've reached out to some more experience content creators that have more knowledge so we can try to pin point this issue. My next step will be to start breaking my biggest var up into smaller ones. Though with it already compiled I could remove half the folders and see if it loads then load more till it breaks again.
Maybe it's the amount of files that you have rather then the file size.
And are you sure that the cleanup only removed a small amount of duplicates? I had like 15-18k morphs before the clean and now my var have less then 10k.
I also extracted all my vars and took the morphs folder from there and compared it to my old legacy folder in order to do even more deep cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes