Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Good point in time for you to learn some english - you will need not much words - check out

CollisionTrigger

Example: if the Dildo enters sphere of the CollisionTrigger, the added StartAction (PlaySound,) is triggered

the attached example zip should be enough to get you started

advanced: use Acidbubbles Timeline - play a face animation when the trigger was hit (attached example2Anim1Timeline.zip )

have fun

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very very much. I go to try it.

mjscarn

Oct 3, 2020
Having a weird issue when loading scenes in VR. I 'spawn' in a weird location, but my in game body (hands head) are not attached to my pov. If I move, I can see the body moving around the room, but my point of view does not. Anyone else ever get this? It's only with certain scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WetZoner

jerry32x32

Oct 17, 2019
Having a weird issue when loading scenes in VR. I 'spawn' in a weird location, but my in game body (hands head) are not attached to my pov. If I move, I can see the body moving around the room, but my point of view does not. Anyone else ever get this? It's only with certain scenes.
It's just a guess, it was caused by adding a camera with a special name in the scenes

bloodkin

May 5, 2020
Looking for Vecterror´s Jeans A :

They look free at first but seem to be paywalled

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
NIKKI WINE from Podflower? Anyone got it?

Fzqy0nDja3WYJ6TZ_VQWuI3w3hOiTi4ObrRBO9DEHHM.jpg

Reactions: knock_knock
Oct 17, 2020
Look for "Explosion_Limiter" plugin, it should help prevent that, not make it impossible, but it does help a lot.
(y) TY, finally recovered a scene

Seems there's an issue with the colliders on a character, they're being moved/ or scaled weirdly after posing/ morphing and they're, well, colliding with something or each other until Vam shits itself.
Strangely ColliderEditor doesn't show anything wrong either

For those that have Michael J Fox possessing a character followed by Hiroshima 2.0, try this:
  • Disable collision on your character
  • Load BOTH the & plugins onto the char
  • ColliderEditor parameters -> 'Reset All'
  • Re-enable collision

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
A massive tip that I saw on discord:
Get rid of all your old morphs (Custom/atom/person/morphs, make a backup) by packaging all the morphs into VAR, so all your morphs will now be in the VAR file.

I've gained 20+ fps by doing it and the menus are a lot more faster. It's mostly for those who have a lot of morphs...

Reactions: sinder201
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes