Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExterKnight

Oct 22, 2020
For research and comparison :)

(There's also a N. Minaj look in this file, it's the choice of the author)
Tested it and took it a look. Thanks for the link.

Still Sirap's version of both looks better. Specially his Ariana. Hope we can get it some day.

catafatality

Nov 5, 2020
Does anyone have the newer Looks from Vambo? Could share the older Looks if someone needs it, but I'm pretty sure they're already in the Paywall Package.

And secondly... Can anyone point me to the clothes, he is using for brigitte and jasmin? It could be that they're in EasyMate IV. But I really try to keep my Addon Package folder as clean as possible and not download major packages.

Cheers

Reactions: oktest

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
***WARNING***BEAST CONTENT***
After I got some requests I put all custom assets in a zip.
Only the left horse has some animation and the pink/white dildo has physics (but more physic problems)

View attachment 975021

For those who want a proper male dog morph with the skin texture.

raulls

Oct 20, 2020
This is the latest for these creators.

VAM_GS Pack -

Most of Bamair1984 looks/scenes are not VARs and need to be extracted or converted. I am working on converting some of these.
Bamair1984 Pack -

Help a brother out and help convert these! Thanks
hi, the bamair pack link is gone, can you re-upload it pls? thanks

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Guys i have one request and one question.
Can someone please share Universens winter love scene environments? I literally sex in the black void and he don't share the dependencies.. i dig everywhere but still can't see it.

And question is, vamX only have these poses or there is much more? also can we add poses etc?

Thanks folks!

donhatmail

Dec 26, 2017
Hey! This is the environment he is using... free on the hub:

FYI: You can check and download dependencies (directly from the hub) in Pop Up Menu -> Package Manager. Hope this helps.
Does it know all depencies automaticly or do you need a depencies-files for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes