Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crouchu

Aug 2, 2018
This pack is so overwhelming. Would you guys recommend creators that make best scenes that are included here ?

Sir Digsbey

Mar 7, 2018
I just ran across something that I thought was worth sharing. I was downloading a torrent app and when I went to install it said it required a C++ package update be installed with a link to microsoft. So I installed this update

...an hour later I go into VAM on VR and ....boom!!! VAM runs 300% faster.

I noticed the performance enhancement in loading menus and scenes specifically. I had thought that the fact that my VAM directory had grown to 250gb was the reason it was lagging before...but maybe its a C++ issue.

Let me know if it works for you.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I think spline could knock lookalikes out the park if he tried, but he seems only interested in making meth-addicted bimbo moms
Yeah that dude have some talent, he mastered in substance painter shit. He literally can make good lookalikes but as you said he seems only create drunk junkies with oversized boobs and all.. which is kinda boring and weird at some point.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
Really looks like Full version though.
"packageName" : "ExpressionBlushingAndTearsFullVer"
Checked inside VaM: It is the full version
Does annoy me , i like sharing the stuff i do with the Vam community, its a shame it hinders sharing our creativity like scenes if it has paid stuff in it , like plugins and clothing . there are Great creators that deserve the paid support like Acidbubbles and MacGruber etc ,but then there are the low par creators that just use Vam as a wagon to jump on board and churn out any crap and charge for it . i enjoy doing free stuff and seeing what the Vam community come up with.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
3D_Adict, you probably answered to me by error. Still, this subject has been going on for some time on this thread (and is more and more getting out of topic by the way)
I'm a strong fervent of real communities and free software. I also have github repositories (mostly not 3d related) and all is libre (and free as in beer because I can). There is some momentum going on around VaM and it seems to be solid, just look at how many CC-like license there is. Even some like the ones you mention but not only them have a github repository, its just amazing. Actually the best content is often the ones that open their work to others (so is free software but that's another topic don't get me started ahah )

There is also a real community in that thread and I thank again all the ones who contributed and were and are part of sharing to others their content, it's great. You pirates!

Thanks to VaM openness (but also in return it helps VaM because it keeps its own momentum), content is distributed as standalone files. So.. they can be monetized out of control from VaM without quality control. I'm not jealous of people earning out of that. There are also people buying shitty content. Who's surprised, really.. ?
VaM might be bringing more people every day, I just hope the free content doesn't diminish because it gets hidden by too much paid stuffs. Doesn't look like. As long as VaM keeps its openness and will increase in quality, it will work I'm sure.

And then there's the discussion about what is good, what is not. I'll translate an expression: tastes and colors...
It's obvious that some content is very well done, some is utter crap. I'm slightly annoyed here some often mentionned the same creators again and again (wether good or not) yet the ones you mention who imo build the real community, are not often mentionned.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
3D_Adict, you probably answered to me by error. Still, this subject has been going on for some time on this thread (and is more and more getting out of topic by the way)
I'm a strong fervent of real communities and free software. I also have github repositories (mostly not 3d related) and all is libre (and free as in beer because I can). There is some momentum going on around VaM and it seems to be solid, just look at how many CC-like license there is. Even some like the ones you mention but not only them have a github repository, its just amazing. Actually the best content is often the ones that open their work to others (so is free software but that's another topic don't get me started ahah )

There is also a real community in that thread and I thank again all the ones who contributed and were and are part of sharing to others their content, it's great. You pirates!

Thanks to VaM openness (but also in return it helps VaM because it keeps its own momentum), content is distributed as standalone files. So.. they can be monetized out of control from VaM without quality control. I'm not jealous of people earning out of that. There are also people buying shitty content. Who's surprised, really.. ?
VaM might be bringing more people every day, I just hope the free content doesn't diminish because it gets hidden by too much paid stuffs. Doesn't look like. As long as VaM keeps its openness and will increase in quality, it will work I'm sure.

And then there's the discussion about what is good, what is not. I'll translate an expression: tastes and colors...
It's obvious that some content is very well done, some is utter crap. I'm slightly annoyed here some often mentionned the same creators again and again (wether good or not) yet the ones you mention who imo build the real community, are not often mentionned.
oops sorry mate ,but thanks for the response and with very good points

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes