Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taslas

Jan 7, 2021
damn, is this released yet?
Ye, it is released. He made some realy stunning scripts. Looks so alive.:love:

This is his Patreon:

And his YT Channel:

Vid of his last Balance script:

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
VaM 2021-01-12 17-57-07.jpg

Looking for Xingcai from VAMGS. Anyone has it?

Also this one too:

Coa Image.jpg

Coa LOL from Podflower. Thanks

Aug 11, 2020
I have Coa LOL, but can someone that shares DM me for the file so you can upload it on your end I don't really know how to do it safely?

BTW I'm a new member so I think I cant share yet!

Paolost202

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone updating? :confused:

MK_47 LOOKS Rio

MK_47 LOOKS Rika

MK_47 Animation BodyShake

Reactions: VashTheStampede
Feb 11, 2020
Gotchu fam.

Report back any bugs you encounter plz.
Very Paragon of you sir.
The pack provided by Sogetthis includes a lot of scenes, so I suggest giving it a download guys.
The dependencies seem imposing but for all those interested everything (or almost) is inside the VAM Patreon Paywall Pack.
And a few outfits etc in MEGA VAM Archive By JINBLADE.

If you are having issues with duplicates btw you can use dupeGuru to weed them out!

D

Deleted member 2265313

AmineKunai
(this was not in the torrent, unless I'm blind)
Also not in the torrent is this recent bit of AmineKunai's efforts (from 28 December): . While he has made previous (& rather poor) attempts at this sort of thing (which do appear in the torrent), this seems to be an updated & (hopefully) improved version...?
Can anyone confirm that it is in fact an updated outfit and, if so, possibly please share? Thanks!!

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and D91d
D

Deleted member 2265313

Ye, it is released. He made some realy stunning scripts. Looks so alive.:love:
That advertising you've done there is fine, but maybe then share the latest release? unless you're just shilling here...
smh

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
hi to all first of all I wanted to say thanks to all of the site because they do a huge job ... by chance any of you know where to find vamx 1.3? since the other versions are found here on the site and it is the only place where you can download it thanks a lot in advance

Taslas

Jan 7, 2021
That advertising you've done there is fine, but maybe then share the latest release? unless you're just shilling here...
smh
I dont have it. Just wanted to bump the request i saw from someone else here.

hi to all first of all I wanted to say thanks to all of the site because they do a huge job ... by chance any of you know where to find vamx 1.3? since the other versions are found here on the site and it is the only place where you can download it thanks a lot in advance
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...-scenes-looks-ect.34878/page-255#post-4908871

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Of the market that likely represents 99% of VAM's user base, . Targeting parity here is like targeting Linux or Windows Phone. He's catering to an extreme minority for nonsensical reasons. No one with any sense is buying AMD GPU's for VR in the first place, Nvidia has a whole suite of exclusive VR features and typically runs circles around AMD in VR performance. There is no good guy in this hardware race, both of these companies are slimey and greedy as fuck run by a colluding Niece and Uncle.
And sooner or later they gonna transfer you to their clouds ;)

donhatmail

Dec 26, 2017
also..... here is SPL1NE VR Josephine :p just for your pleasure

Thank you so much for Spline-Stuff.
One stubid Question - in the ZIP-File, there is a folder... not a VAR. How can i use them? i don't find them after adding them to the addonpackages-folder.

Thank you
Don

Reactions: peterpan31
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes