Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galin

May 5, 2017
Thank you so much for Spline-Stuff.
One stubid Question - in the ZIP-File, there is a folder... not a VAR. How can i use them? i don't find them after adding them to the addonpackages-folder.

Thank you
Don
I extract them into the Download-directory, then I look into this directory searching for custom and/or saves and meta.json.
I mark this items and zip (not rar or 7z) them with 7zip, the resulting file is renamed to "s p l i n e VR.(something).1.var" and put it into the addons directory...

Reactions: donhatmail

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
anyway thanks someone to this scene? I have been looking for it for a long time but nothing I hope to find it here in your site which is a wonder thank you so much

donhatmail

Dec 26, 2017
I extract them into the Download-directory, then I look into this directory searching for custom and/or saves and meta.json.
I mark this items and zip (not rar or 7z) them with 7zip, the resulting file is renamed to "s p l i n e VR.(something).1.var" and put it into the addons directory...
exactly what I did, getting this error:

> VAR file AddonPackages\s p l i n e VR.ZARA.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\s p l i n e VR.CLAUDIA.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\s p l i n e VR.DIANNE_free.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\s p l i n e VR.EMMA.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>
!> VAR file AddonPackages\s p l i n e VR.JAYLAH.var is not named with convention <creator>.<name>.<version>

Do I also to rename it?
Thnx, Don

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Still looking for from bamair1984
But i've seen in the hub not many people downloaded it so i don't blame you if you don't have it
Honestly he makes great stuff, check him out

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
anyway thanks someone to this scene? I have been looking for it for a long time but nothing I hope to find it here in your site which is a wonder thank you so much
I would also really love this one. And does anyone have either of these two scenes by bamair1984?

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
Looking for MAGE.O from bamair. :)

Up6CcvP.png

Dec 15, 2020
Repacked Oronan Looks from 2020. 2 vars, one with all data it's needed 2nd with saved 'legacy' looks. 38 looks in total. Since i do like how he's posing models i saved their poses to pose presets too, althought i wasn't able to save animations. This repack does not include scenes - thanks for that it won't slow down Yours 'Open Scene menu'. All depiendiencies for hair\clothing listed in meta - they're the same as original vars.
Size reduction - from 680mb to ... 80mb.

Actually i made repacks for Niko and Vecterror stuff too... But i didn't packed all of their looks, only the ones i decided to keep... Also i ripped Vec's a little too much and lost some of his edits for the clothes.
Still, they're about 90 looks for Niko and about 110 for Vec... No scenes in there too, just looks.
Because they have different VAR name they will cause missing dependiences errors for other vars too. Niko wasn't that bad, but after removing original Vecterror files i had to fix about 30 different vars. Just a heads up.
Do U want me to upload them too?

Last edited:

glitchn

Jan 6, 2021
olvad, zn0bzn0b

I finally got a hold of the latest full dildo machine which now includes interchangeable dildos.

Here's the download link

If you end up looking for the VR UI like I was... It was abandoned and the machine is now controlled via plugin custom UI. Apparently this change was implemented so you can control more than one unit in the same scene.

olvad

Oct 17, 2020
olvad, zn0bzn0b

I finally got a hold of the latest full dildo machine which now includes interchangeable dildos.

Here's the download link

If you end up looking for the VR UI like I was... It was abandoned and the machine is now controlled via plugin custom UI. Apparently this change was implemented so you can control more than one unit in the same scene.

awesome! thank you so much!

Dec 15, 2020
Ok, so here is my Niko repack. Contains only looks saved in 'legacy' form. No scenes. Not sure about size reduction, there was some for sure:p
4 vars in total. 2 of them with all the data, 2 with saved looks presets. U can move away "controller" vars after u will be done re-saving models u like outside the var.
Fixed Sandra 307 from the torrent archive. Fixed 2 another models from missing hairs, but wasn't able to fix 1 or 2 another cuz i didn't have their original vacs so i gave them 'similiar' hairs.

As i said earlier it WILL cause missing dependiences errors from another vars if they requires original packages. It does require my Vec repack too, Niko used something from him, don't remember what excatly already. Will post Vec soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 15, 2020
My Vecterror looks repack from 2020. It doesn't contain all of his looks, only the ones i wanted to keep. No scenes, only the looks. 114 of them to be more specific.
This shit was super annoying to do in part of his naming system, in part it's actually pretty big, and in part his earlier works were pretty damn buggy.
Acidently deleted a little too much and lost some of his custom textures for clothes\hunting succubus eyes. Didn't fixed them in presets, so expect errors while loading some of the models. All the models body face textures\morphs works tho.
Also it has no dependiences. No it does require A LOT of stuff like hair, clothes and hunting succubus eyes i mentioned above.
It just have clean meta from them.
It WILL cause A LOT of dependiency errors if u will replace his vars with this package. I had about 30 another vars to redirect to it after i deleted original vars. You have been warned. It's hightly personal repack after all.
Some positive info. if i remember correctly the size reduction was pretty much noticable, cutted it by half or even more.

This is the only help i can give U. There are two ways to 'fix it'

Proper way:
Edit all the meta and scene files which requieres original vars.

Lazy way:
Move out original replaced looks from Urs addon dir.
Start vam, copy error log to notepad with missing files.
Move the listed missing files back.
It will cause dupes with the looks in this repack, but it's fastest fix i can think of.

Aditionally because i have no idea which hairs\morphs it's actually using i packed my whole folders with them. Bon appetit.

I'm not using "Morphs-Pack-Multi.Mega_Morphs_V1.1.var" posted before in this thread.
If U have it installed U might need to clean it from dupes if going to use my "morphs pick".

Morphs vars are actually a little bit optimized. Deleted some dupes from them, setted preload off for a few duplicates too required by some vars. It gives me about 360 female morphs pages in vanilla VaM.

I forgot to make a list of models it's replacing, posting some kind of gallery what's inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes