Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

rensr

Nov 26, 2020
This is the latest for these creators.

VAM_GS Pack -

Most of Bamair1984 looks/scenes are not VARs and need to be extracted or converted. I am working on converting some of these.
Bamair1984 Pack -

Help a brother out and help convert these! Thanks
can you upload this on mega?I tried many times to download from anonfiles but always failed when got a half....
thank you !

mad_prophet

Dec 26, 2019
anyone have these? pls

SPLINE

vam_architect

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
I wanted to know if it is possible to find these scenes maybe all in a package thanks and I really hope that I find them but not only for me but for the whole community thanks

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
If I have a var file with a scene and a custom folder but don't want this scene or the look but want to keep the custom folder because of possible dependencies. Can I then unzip the Var file and just copy the Custom folder into the Vam directory? Do other scenes or looks find these dependencies or does it have to remain as a var file in the Adon folder?

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I mean that I delete the scene that is in the corresponding VAR file and only extract the custom folder and then delete the VAR file because I don't like the scene or the look itself. But if I now open a scene by another author, the same Morphs or textures needed, would this scene find the dependencies previously extracted from the other VAR file in the custom folder?

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
I mean that I delete the scene that is in the corresponding VAR file and only extract the custom folder and then delete the VAR file because I don't like the scene or the look itself. But if I now open a scene by another author, the same Morphs or textures needed, would this scene find the dependencies previously extracted from the other VAR file in the custom folder?
Lets say your deleted var is AcidBubbles.Timeline.210.var and have a scene that need it.
open the json file of the scene with notepad, your goal is to delete every reference to this var -> CTRL+H -> put "AcidBubbles.Timeline.210:/" and replace with it nothing so the result should like this:

from this
AcidBubbles.Timeline.210:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist
to this
Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
Yes. But you will get an error in the error list, even if the scene loads correctly. If you don't care about the error, you should be fine.

Honestly, to save yourself the trouble with future dependencies: just hide the scenes you don't like in the browser (cog symbol on the right - hide). The scene files by themselves (JSON files) don't take up a lot of space.
Yes I think it make sense

Jul 8, 2018
Hey, anyone got
Also curious if anyone has any smooth skin textures, sort of cartoony anime style. Think breath of the wild type thing.
Thanks!

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
I can understand your point ubermanhk - please use appropriate words next time

I also can understand if one asks a quick question (after searching for a solution before asking), get an answer - done
Because some questions I had myself or when some people asked about missing scripts, broken scenes or *.vars
marcoct if you have further questions go to private message or other sources please

Also I do not want a second "tech"-thread, not many users would read it

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
anyone got these ones? :

and i think i missplaced this one but someone already shared it... can someone help my find where it is posted at?

Mike_81

Aug 3, 2020
Hello everyone,

does someone have the following tiseb scene?:

Searched for it without success. Thanks in advance.

slippin_jimmy

Dec 25, 2020
Anyone know if this running animation is available somewhere? Or any good running/jogging animation.

Dec 15, 2020
and i think i missplaced this one but someone already shared it... can someone help my find where it is posted at?

I made a vac->var conversion of her latelly:
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4835805

Hello everyone,

does someone have the following tiseb scene?:

Searched for it without success. Thanks in advance.
This scene is in the torrent from 1st page

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike_81
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes