Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
But it's also a little frustrating. I've been loading VAM looks, morphs, assets, etc for two years ... And then you load over 300GB of VAR files from here, and the error log is still full of dependencies and a large part of the look is hairless and looks does not look like the thumbnail

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aja!! Thank you very much friend!!

One less thing in the back of my mind i been moving all my Var collection into backup drives cux my PC drives are Full!! and i have no idea where anything is ATM ... will get it sorted eventually but till then i need the ones i like to stay isolated from the rest!

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Some one has

Tinder

and

Secretary v2

from universens ?

Feb 11, 2020
I suggest a way forward. If we are adding content add a "#freecontent" to the post, so its easily searchable, and maybe "#contentrequest" for requests.
I will probably backlog my posts as such. Just a suggestion, if you think its a good idea thats great

More than one person asked, so here you are.

MK_47.LOOKS_Rio:

Universens
Secretary Series:

Tinder Vol.1:

Is anyone able to share

#freecontent

Last edited:

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
I suggest a way forward. If we are adding content add a "#freecontent" to the post, so its easily searchable, and maybe "#contentrequest" for requests.
I will probably backlog my posts as such. Just a suggestion, if you think its a good idea thats great

#freecontent
I can't imagine very many people here are gonna be inclined to type #contentrequest in the search bar, but I do think the #freecontent idea is a good one. At least it would encourage more people to actually use the search bar :p

We might consider additional tags like #varconversion or #deadlink, but I guess we don't wanna overcomplicate the idea just yet. Don't even know if it'll gain traction, but I'm all for it.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
What does it depend on whether I can swap a look in a scene?
If I select a look under Control & Physics 1 under Change Look, the existing look can be replaced by a few, but not with many of the other looks. Also, none of the looks that I have as a Var in my collection appear there

tester32

Jan 16, 2018
What does it depend on whether I can swap a look in a scene?
If I select a look under Control & Physics 1 under Change Look, the existing look can be replaced by a few, but not with many of the other looks. Also, none of the looks that I have as a Var in my collection appear there
The look should be saved before. Look in var are mostly saved as scene and not "look" or "apparence preset". So, you can open var, save your look and then it can be used in other scenes

Reactions: eponge

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Universens
Secretary Series:

Oh, awesome. I was looking for those.

A lot of people here (including me) have been looking for this one if anyone has it.

And does anyone have either of these two scenes by bamair1984?

marcoct

Jan 2, 2020
Oh, awesome. I was looking for those.

A lot of people here (including me) have been looking for this one if anyone has it.

And does anyone have either of these two scenes by bamair1984?

yes i like this scene i wait for upload in this site thank you

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
But it's also a little frustrating. I've been loading VAM looks, morphs, assets, etc for two years ... And then you load over 300GB of VAR files from here, and the error log is still full of dependencies and a large part of the look is hairless and looks does not look like the thumbnail
Come on, just dont download it, it was a great effort and we are grateful for it, i cleaned it in a few hours and now i dont have any dependencies problems, but thats on you, if you want another thing go to the creators patreons and pay them like you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes