Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

boilerman

Jul 11, 2020
Could anyone help me understand why these custom assets are not being seen in game directory? For example the slider morphs + rar's are not being found, even when placed in the correct directory

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Could anyone help me understand why these custom assets are not being seen in game directory? For example the slider morphs + rar's are not being found, even when placed in the correct directory
The sliders will appear in the morphs menu, you just need to type the name of the slider in the search bar. You also need to restart the game if you haven't.

RogueWild

May 19, 2020
Hello,

Does anyone have Looks No.12 Cream set~~~appearance by czgt959000?

Would appreciate it a lot!

Reactions: Derwhatoh
Dec 15, 2020
Finally managed to download that stuff...
Now, when i started cleaning my install i realized the torrent is lacking of LOs Yuna. So, I repacked her into var.

Also rukks 2B. Seriously! broken 2B in that big project? <cries>
Rukk has never released her in var, so in the torrent, there is only Jinblade port-version. Which is broken. Like totally broken.
Repacked her too. Also putted VamChan 2B hair inside since they weren't vared before too. Tho she's not using it in the scene or app preset, U need to add them manually if prefer real hairs instead of cloth-hair.

IF U GONNA USE my 2B port DELETE Jinblade version. Somehow it makes conflicts and makes textures not loading properly. It might be on my end tho, after all of these vaccum cleanings.

//Edit 03.04.2021
Haha, just realized 2B var was still broken, while doing some cleanings up with my models presets, it had 'morphs' subdir with lower case, which caused 'missing morph' error. Fixed version above.

Last edited:

ExterKnight

Oct 22, 2020
Does anyone have Daisy Ridley (Rey)? I saw it somewhere but I'm unable to find it

Perhaps Nikki or Ariana Grande as well (?)

Reactions: malucobee

minh1992

Aug 6, 2017
anyone have those char

Thanks a lot <3

ToddLiar

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone have Daisy Ridley (Rey)? I saw it somewhere but I'm unable to find it

Perhaps Nikki or Ariana Grande as well (?)

Rey is free on Testitou's Patreon.

Oct 17, 2020
anyone have those char

Thanks a lot <3

For the Asian lovers amongst us

Does anyone know if there is a way of porting out G8 poses? (from DaZ)
I've 'ported' out G8 morphs via a shitty ad-hoc system before, but I haven't touched poses at all

Dec 30, 2020
Hey, I have a question. I downloaded NHNL animations from this thread and I ended up with a shitload of scenes with blank manequines. Everytime I want to play an animation i have to go in the plugins menu and select a bvh file from the vars. The question is:

How can I simplify this process? I don't need half of the scenes right? Can I somehow move the bvh files into one location and leave only one scene?

Cheers!

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Just did some new scene testing. Nothing fancy, more for fun. It uses mergeLoad triggered by a button to have several scenes. Might help understanding how to do several subscenes for people asking.
It's rather surprising to see how many dependencies this pulls. Some probably come from my presets although I can't remember changing presets . But whatever, at least, these are dependencies and not embedded.

That one is called . The last scene was a bit too violent and had to be removed :ROFLMAO:

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
Just did some new scene testing. Nothing fancy, more for fun. It uses mergeLoad triggered by a button to have several scenes. Might help understanding how to do several subscenes for people asking.
It's rather surprising to see how many dependencies this pulls. Some probably come from my presets although I can't remember changing presets . But whatever, at least, these are dependencies and not embedded.

That one is called . The last scene was a bit too violent and had to be removed :ROFLMAO:
But what if a bit too violent is exactly what interests me?

Matze1985

Aug 24, 2020
Cool, how did we miss this. For the var fanatics sect, I packed that into

Hey to all perverts all around the world, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Next year might be better.
I think there are more missing

no directlink 30sec timer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes