Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019

Be-Not-Afraid

Nov 21, 2020
previously posted the obscure 2 campus hallway , added obscure 2 bedroom by deexie i converted it to a unity asset,
had to fix a few things with it, but think its ok . find it here View attachment 997106
Wow Obscure 2 really is an obscure game. I randomly downloaded it for the psp over a decade ago and have never thought about since. Can i ask why the sudden interest in these assets?

Reactions: 3D_Adict
Feb 9, 2018
Hello guys!
Is there anyway to change the font name using in VAM ?
As i'm going to use to text box/ text speech in game, but some special character like" Ấ " cannot display correctly in game.
Any solutions ?

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
Hi,
can anyone share these for me would be very much appreciated

Silver Kiss

Mary Silver Alternative Look

Low cut choker top

(Series Release)CamilaM_Classic_scene

Devil Girl

Foursome

Thanks in advance.

CristianoTam

Mar 1, 2018
Hello,

my VAM is still missing:
Cgomes.1_scene_thamara.1.vam
Cgomes.1_scene_thamara.2.vam
Cgomes.AVA_FUCK_json.1.vam
Cgomes.STATIC.2.vam
Cgomes.Thamara.1.vam
Cgomes.THAMARA_FUCK_json.1.vam
Cgomes.Thamara_mast.1.vam
Cgomes.Thamara_scene_1.1.vam
Cgomes.Thamara_scene_1.2.vam

Can somebody help :)
Thanks a lot!
if you find it share with me! I created these models and scenes, and I lost everything with the attack!

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
Wow Obscure 2 really is an obscure game. I randomly downloaded it for the psp over a decade ago and have never thought about since. Can i ask why the sudden interest in these assets?
i was interested in finding scenes from deviantart that didn't take huge amounts of memory to use in vam , as beautiful some assets can look they end up being like 300mb and killing the FPS making Vam less enjoyable , but if there is any environment asset you would like that hasn`t been done for vam , depending if the Environment asset isn't using a ridiculous amount of vertices and a shit load of 4k textures , i will have a go and do it .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes