Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Anything one can do to reduce loading times without wasting double the space of the installation in caching? Mine are getting ridiculous should I remove a lot of vars?
For start you can try to disable every var package that have preload morphs on (if you don't mind not having all the morphs visible at all times). The menus and loading times will be a lot more faster and you will get a boost in fps.

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
SSD, fast single core cpu, limit the number of vars, .. ?
LIMIT # OF VARS!! I would say this is by far most important, as it has a MASSIVE IMPACT on loading times. I downloaded that insanely massive torrent and just threw most of them into my addonpackages folder, and....woah. Loading was atroucious. Removed them and massive improvement.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
For start you can try to disable every var package that have preload morphs on (if you don't mind not having all the morphs visible at all times). The menus and loading times will be a lot more faster and you will get a boost in fps.
How to do that?

paulpanter

Jan 3, 2021
Hey Guys,

i have a question about hardware performance. Is it normal if just one person is in the scene that i´ll get high frametimes over 20 ms and only 50 FPS even when the scene is not running?

My resolution is down to 60% (2644x2588) per eye. Any tips about best video settings?

GPU RTX 2070 Super
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz
RAM 16,0 GB
VR: HP Reverb G2 20210123155305_1.jpg

guardian9000

Oct 16, 2020
LIMIT # OF VARS!! I would say this is by far most important, as it has a MASSIVE IMPACT on loading times. I downloaded that insanely massive torrent and just threw most of them into my addonpackages folder, and....woah. Loading was atroucious. Removed them and massive improvement.
Thanks for the confirmation!

The first thing I ever did was download the full 22gb version of EasyMate, so I don't know anything other than slow loading times.

While the menus are nice - I rarely use them, so I think I'll just make a list of what I need and start fresh.

Edit: 13gb total in my addonpackages, lol.

alex_e85

Jan 1, 2021
Hey Guys,

i have a question about hardware performance. Is it normal if just one person is in the scene that i´ll get high frametimes over 20 ms and only 50 FPS even when the scene is not running?

My resolution is down to 60% (2644x2588) per eye. Any tips about best video settings?

GPU RTX 2070 Super
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz
RAM 16,0 GB
VR: HP Reverb G2 View attachment 999067
First the native resolution is 2160x2160, in SteamVR ss100% resolution is 2500x2500 for geometry correction. How did you get 60% (2644x2588) ?
Second my setup CPU 4.00GH/32GB/2080ti can drop to 15FPS in VR for one person scene if my face too close to a person face.

Dec 15, 2020
VaM doesn't load ur's saves dir at the start, so EM will not affect menus like vars. Morphs from it will give U fps hit tho. Still it's outdated and most of the scenes from it u can find, converted to vars, in the latest torrent.

Personally during past few of weeks i reduced my female morphs amount to 550 pages which gave me vanilla performance.

Clothes\Hairs vars are safe, u can put as many as U like of them, they will slowdown only theirs menus and it's like half a sec difference between 'clean vanilla' game and one with over 1k clothes+hairs vars.

Scenes\Looks vars are all diferent story. Since most of the creators packing into theirs looks vars scenes files, i can count the ones who actually release theirs looks in a proper way on the fingers of one hand, it affects Yours load scene menus like a hell.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I would search for " FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile(f)" since the command FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile can be used in scripts with out malicious intent. Things like Sexassistant and UIAssist are valid uses for that command.. but not if it contains (f) in it.
I was about to say that but since i was reading old pages to catch up i continued reading the newer pages to see all that people said... and yea that Line can be used for god or evil! depends on that is in the "()" after the comand
"FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile"()
I did a quick look around inside some of those .cs from "UIAssist" as an example: he wrote: FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile("Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance/Preset_UIAssistTemp1.vap")
To me it seems the line suggest it deletes the temp files created while in use in the event of loading a preset, look at the prefixes on this one, this how it looks:

if (_buttonType == "Load App Preset")
{
FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile("Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance/Preset_UIAssistTemp1.vap");
FileManagerSecure.DeleteFile("Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance/Preset_UIAssistTemp2.vap");
}

Now i'm not familiar with codding so let the experts correct me if i'm wrong!
Talking bout Experts could someone who is capable make a code for a .bat file that can find and delete files that include that full malicious Code? without affecting the non-malicious versions of it?
i think the one i was using before for getting rid of bad morph files could be improved a bit so it can look inside .Var files and inside .cs files no mater if they are packed or not.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020

Dont ask why.....just take it if you want it....:)

With that said does anyone perhaps have , AND ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes