Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2585659

anyone got this ? thanks!

Dec 15, 2020
No it is true, he posted it on discord
Not really "He". It's brand new discord user with different ID just with the same avatar. He didn't even tried to join Reign's discord to make it more 'true'. No news on Reigns discord\patreon, but he's always like totally "off" at the weekends usually.

Reactions: Sgrodolo

ExterKnight

Oct 22, 2020
I managed to download Sirap's Ariana Grande, but it seems the file is corrupted or I jsut cannot get her working

Can somebody reupload it please?

D91d

Nov 15, 2020
Have anyone gotten a hold of these? :unsure:

VL_13

AmineKunai

Mr.CadillacV8

Also am I blind or are there basically nobody that makes clothings for males at all? :LOL: I know most of us are using VAM for the women and for nudity, but the lack of clothing that isn't some special theme is quite noticeable :LOL:

micwit

Sep 22, 2020
Not really "He". It's brand new discord user with different ID just with the same avatar. He didn't even tried to join Reign's discord to make it more 'true'. No news on Reigns discord\patreon, but he's always like totally "off" at the weekends usually.
Something doesn't smell right on this. I am on his official discord channel and he just posted about new content coming in next day or so. He also has close to 550 patreons that are getting ready to pay him in a few days...sure seems like he would wait to collect before tanking his business. Lot of dirty tricks in this community lately. I sent him a note and I will update everyone if I hear something. I know some of you are not a fan...but I like his work.

user330033

Nov 3, 2020
Haven't seen someone talking of being doxed from VaM?
Tried a few things and it seems namespaces are restricted. No network code can be run for example.
Which seems to corresponds to what is documented in the api .
So the only harmfull things that can happen is to erase/overwrite your VaM resources.

As I said, put a comparable caution as you would in downloading random applications. Open the var, look for .cs or .dll files and backup your files.
What about the use of url resources in a scene? Can't someone just create a scene that loads a "resource" at a server controlled by the scene creator? VAM also includes a web browser that can be used to connect a user to any url the scene creator wants, right? And these "features" are enabled by default?

Reactions: eponge

ev0lved1

Jun 5, 2020
anyone got macgrubers powerhandles?
Ya...

I was pretty disappointed though...doesn't work very well...IMO. At least not yet. He needs to make some changes, like still being able to select a body part without HAVING to be holding down Alt, or Ctrl beforehand.

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Ya...

I was pretty disappointed though...doesn't work very well...IMO. At least not yet. He needs to make some changes, like still being able to select a body part without HAVING to be holding down Alt, or Ctrl beforehand.
Thanks very much! Cant wait to try it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes