Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
deadlinks
i noticed that too with the Chloe
i think its because they are linked to Bamair1984s sight and he got wind of it then deleted them. bamair1984 must have been a bit pissed that so many of his creations was being shared in such a short space of time , most Patreon creators do have F95 accounts and do check here to have a snoop. plus it could be a disgrunted F95 member acting as an informer , seeing whats posted and reporting it to the creator , a bad move on ToddLiars part using bamair1984s mega link.

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone know if this look by SanguiniusRSC was ever released?

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
Has anyone got this Emma Watson by Juno? Looks way superior to any other attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

beldritch

Oct 7, 2020
After creating tons of scenes for myself, I decided to create yet another thing for the public. I got an interesting idea, well at least I think it is interesting... I'll work on it in my free time.
This is fantastic. I've daydreamed about being able to create things like this myself, but it feels like the hoops you need to jump through to get anywhere close to interactivity are too damn high. And then there are the performance issues(!) I have a massive amount of respect for people who can do this kind of thing and I love your ambition. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

picnicke

May 2, 2020
KaiMuto: Sofa Missionary Legs Up

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Sofa Cowgirl

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Sofa Doggy

Hub Link:

Download Link:
YOU ROCK !

Reactions: MestreKM

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
Links to these posts are dead :( , please reload! Of course, those that are for downloading ;)

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
So I finally managed to redownload most of the content that I've lost in the attack and made a little list of stuff that I can't find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

And for a bonus, all of KittyMocap content (up to date) in one var:

Last edited:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
So I finally managed to redownload most of the content that I've lost in the attack and made a little list of stuff that I can't find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

And for a bonus, all of KittyMocap content (up to date) in one var:
good to hear that, dude (y)

Reactions: mattduk and Jeriho3

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Guys, please tell me how to make the skin of the wet? or apply a drop texture?
How wet or shiny a skin looks is controlled by the Specular textures. You can do much by playing with the settings, but also make them lighter/more white in PhotoShop or GIMP does a lot. If you look at my model that I posted a couple of pages back, that skin has very "oily" look. 1611503310.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes