Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexlol86

Jul 20, 2020
Hello everyone, can anyone know the error Unable to find morph by name AAsex in splineVR scenes, it is often encountered

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone, can anyone know the error Unable to find morph by name AAsex in splineVR scenes, it is often encountered

Do you have this installed as VAR? If you dumped the files in your original folders, the scenes referring to VAR packages not going to be able to see those files even tho you have it installed and instead search for the VAR packages.

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019

Do you have this installed as VAR? If you dumped the files in your original folders, the scenes referring to VAR packages not going to be able to see those files even tho you have it installed and instead search for the VAR packages.
hey bro thx for belle look, amazing job

Reactions: Androinz

alexlol86

Jul 20, 2020

thanks for the help, I only had one scene, usually in mistakes, I immediately find what I need

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
what character is this? and thats rly smooth and nice anim tho
It's Testitou / VAMItou's Ellie from TLOU2. But I tweaked her a little bit for myself. I don't like when people try to convert a character 1:1 with every detail because it looks Uncanny Valley in VaM. So I tweak almost every look I got into something else.

Also that Belle look actually belongs to JoyBoy but I tweaked her so much that it turned out as an entirely different look. Ellie was also looking too similiar to someone else, not gonna tell who because you are not going to be able to unsee it. Lol.

You can download the original model from here, it's free: .

But I'll share my own version soon. You can wait for that too. It has armpit details, a new pussy, slightly better feet, better positioned anus, shoulder drops, different breast physics and face tweaks together with a couple new textures.

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
A repost from VAM forum, you might find it interesting:

Being sick of lots of missing resources in VAM error log (due to saves from Easy Mate) I've created a simple tool, that fixes a lot of problems. Currently:

- it gathers all "cs", "cslist", "dll", "png", "tif", "vmb", "vap", "vaj", "vmi", "vam", "vac", "assetbundle", "mp3", "wav" file locations and searches all "url", "uid", "genitalsSpecularUrl", "genitalsGlossUrl", "genitalsNormalUrl", "id", "assetUrl", "faceDiffuseUrl", "torsoDiffuseUrl", "limbsDiffuseUrl", "faceDecalUrl" tags in JSONs for missing files and repoints them to existing copies found elsewhere inside VAM folder OR var packages.

- it copies around missing vmi to vmb or vice-versa.

- lists missing dependencies it can't handle

- It can also scan another directory/repository of unused saves/customs/addon packages and tell you (and soon copy automatically) missing resources into your "live" VaM folder.

So far I've had no problems with it (apart with missing timeline versions, which I repointed manually to newest timeline, which didn't really help) and now I have VaM without dangling references!

The question is - any more tags I should scan for paths? Any more file extensions?

Example output of a session (not much to see, as many deps have been already fixed):

Examining and fixing morphs ======================
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AUTO\Button InOut.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AUTO\Button Size.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\AUTO\LY_Lumikki_Nipple.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Breast Control for Genesis 2 Female(s)\Areola UpDown.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Button Height.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Chest-Mods\!Breast Width.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Chest_Reloaded\Nipples_04_Small.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\DAZ\Clarissa\Clarissa Body.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\EasyFeet\G3F_SFD_FC_BF_DorsumShape.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Feet 2.0\Left Big Toe Out.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Feet 2.0\Left Pinky Out.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Feet 2.0\Right Big Toe Out.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\Feet 2.0\Right Pinky Out.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\YY\Muscularity for Genesis 2 Female\CTRLMuscularityOnSWM.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female_genitalia\Daryl-b1a15389-Genital.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female_genitalia\Varla-30cfa2af-Genital.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male\SimonWM\Muscularity for Genesis 2 Male\CTRLMuscularityOnSWM.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male\SimonWM\Muscularity for Genesis 2 Male\PBMExternalObliqueThoraicicSWM.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO\Base Up-Down.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\Base_Girth.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\GensMorphsControls\Male_genitalia\Base Up_Down.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\X_Girth.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\X_Lenght.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
E:\Games2\VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\X_Size.vmi - MISSING vmb counterpart!
Examining refs in saves ======================
Plugin E:\Games2\VAM\Saves\Scene\Reddituser4616\threesome dark bedroom scenes\Menu.json refers non existing Custom\Textures\geesp0t\Main Menu\Person_2_Right_Right.png
Plugin E:\Games2\VAM\Saves\Scene\Unknown\Double BJ\Double BJ.json refers non existing Custom\Assets\stripclub privè.assetbundle
Missing resources list ==============================
Custom\Textures\geesp0t\Main Menu\Person_2_Right_Right.png
Custom\Assets\stripclub privè.assetbundle
Packages with missing resources ==============================
E:\Games2\VAM\Saves\Scene\Reddituser4616\threesome dark bedroom scenes\Menu.json
E:\Games2\VAM\Saves\Scene\Unknown\Double BJ\Double BJ.json

perchance

Dec 7, 2017
Going to chime in - also looking for ReAnimator and Balance from MiscreatedReality -

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
thx for source and yeah i can wait why not your work worth it. btw if happens that you have more bigger maf's morphs? what they called in vam? i got more bigger 6 var put it in addon folder, but i cant find these morphs at all, maybe i need to do something with its var or idk, its not working for me

I probably don't have it if it's a recent thing. I've just checked it on Hub and it seems like it has proper morphs for pregnancy. Can you share it?

Also: .var files need to be inside AddonPackages folder. And then in the game you should click Open Package Manager, find the package there and Unpack it. Otherwise, it's not going to appear for you to use.

Let's say you got the package right now and didn't unpack it through in-game Package Manager. But you also downloaded a look that uses a morph from this VAR package. It'll appear on the look but you'll not be able to use those morphs on other scenes / looks until you unpack them.

Please share if it has pregnancy fixes, I need it. Lol.

sgwme13

Jan 27, 2021
Hi!!!
Someone has this??

i just found one link but it is dead :(
Thanks in advance

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
A repost from VAM forum, you might find it interesting:

Being sick of lots of missing resources in VAM error log (due to saves from Easy Mate) I've created a simple tool, that fixes a lot of problems.
The problem with this kind of tools (I'm using VACUUM) is files like textures. A lot of creators don't bother to change the the name of the files (like the default faceD.jpg and such) so you will end up with a lot of broken scenes.

Reactions: Heatwave and eponge

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
Yep, it's also a problem with scripts, many of them are called ADD_ME.clist or cs. But still - it's easy to exclude them from the db file, so I guess benefits outweigh drawbacks.

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020
still looking for them, and i mean entire var original package from patreon that contains plugin morphs and other stuff just the var file from patreon
This is everything MaF released:

Also, the reason why the morphs arent showing up is because you have to check an option in the package manager to load morphs from the var in question or you can simply unpack the var.

MoreBigger is mainly a script btw incase you didnt know :3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019
I probably don't have it if it's a recent thing. I've just checked it on Hub and it seems like it has proper morphs for pregnancy. Can you share it?

Also: .var files need to be inside AddonPackages folder. And then in the game you should click Open Package Manager, find the package there and Unpack it. Otherwise, it's not going to appear for you to use.

Let's say you got the package right now and didn't unpack it through in-game Package Manager. But you also downloaded a look that uses a morph from this VAR package. It'll appear on the look but you'll not be able to use those morphs on other scenes / looks until you unpack them.

Please share if it has pregnancy fixes, I need it. Lol.
heres the link toolostyeet shared just now

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes