Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToddLiar

Nov 21, 2017
i noticed that too with the Chloe
i think its because they are linked to Bamair1984s sight and he got wind of it then deleted them. bamair1984 must have been a bit pissed that so many of his creations was being shared in such a short space of time , most Patreon creators do have F95 accounts and do check here to have a snoop. plus it could be a disgrunted F95 member acting as an informer , seeing whats posted and reporting it to the creator , a bad move on ToddLiars part using bamair1984s mega link.
Yeah woops, I got blocked by Bamair on patreon. Should have probably used a different username between the two accounts lmoa.

I only used the Mega links so people would know they were safe.

Oh well.

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
So I finally managed to redownload most of the content that I've lost in the attack and made a little list of stuff that I can't find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me with this.

And for a bonus, all of KittyMocap content (up to date) in one var:

here`s some of Mr. Orange`s stuff.. idk what is missing.. attached my json folder as well.. so there are most likely duplicates..

sogetthis

Dec 8, 2018
guys who can share latest more bigger morphs? the ones i got from paywall pack seems does not work with updated vam or idk, when i put 4 or 6 more bigger var in vam or delete them i have same count of morphs, nothing adds

Guys, please tell me how to make the skin of the wet? or apply a drop texture?
This should work. Works like clothing afaik.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
KaiMuto: Kai Sofa Blowjob

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Missionary Sex

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Reverse Cowgirl

Hub Link:

Download Link:

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Well here's three files from Bamair; Gisele, EnnaW, and Victoria; the only ones I actually downloaded. Didn't get around to downloading the other ones I linked.

i can't believe he could track you down so quickly, i wish you could give us more content from him. Thanks a lot for what you giving us buddy (y).Be careful next time ;)

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Yeah woops, I got blocked by Bamair on patreon. Should have probably used a different username between the two accounts lmoa.

I only used the Mega links so people would know they were safe.

Oh well.
Here are Mage_O and Camila i got from ToddLiar, so i reup to you guys who haven't got it yet. Giving a thank for him and hope someday he could be unblock and give us more ;).

Link:

I'm still looking for :

Anybody good enough to share this? Thanks a lot

Last edited:

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
It's going smooth for now...

Without first person:

I still don't know how should I present the choices. Should I make them appear only after you find them or showcase every possible option but it'll be in Red Color / Disabled or something?

I also thought about giving the branching options only when you click the object itself but I couldn't figure it out without making it look weird. So for now, it's UIButtons on top of objects.

And don't forget, there are meaningless actions and there will be also stupid actions which will lead to a defeat no matter how many turns you got before your kidnapper arrives.

Let's take the action in the video, if you keep selecting the "check pussy" action, something is going to happen... But let's say you did other things and then decided to spam the option later... Well, you are not going to reach to the end of that action and your kidnapper is going to come inside with his normal behaviour.

I also want to implement a tracker to see how many turns you got before the kidnapper arrives but it's pretty hard to do that for both perspectives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes