Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Did the new update solve the whole plugin debacle like meshed said it would?
Also thank fuck for the mouse look interaction, it makes a world of difference in desktop mode.

Reactions: Anon2469

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020
anyone supporting ClockwiseSilver? thought his plugin would be released for free beginning of february, but appearently i still have to wait for that.. would love to check it out..

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Sorry to bother you guys but could you please instruct me how to load plugin var instead of extracting file var to put it in plugin folder. Thanks a lot in advance.

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
Sorry to bother you guys but could you please instruct me how to load plugin var instead of extracting file var to put it in plugin folder. Thanks a lot in advance.
Yes, move/copy the .var file into said folder (found i the same folder, where the launcher is). Then, once in VaM, you use the Plugins tab on the models to add the plugin or in the menu, if it is a plugin that is scene/environment targeted.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
SHE IS HERE
[UPDATED TO 1.1]

Ellie1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still working on the mini-game. It goes smoothly, my biggest struggle will be balancing issues for the kidnapper. You know, how many turns you spend for actions vs how many turns does it take for kidnapper to come inside etc.

I plan to release a demo today, we'll see what happens. I was too busy releasing her model so the demo goes to horny jail for now. Meanwhile, you can download the model featured in screenshots / videos.

Let me know if something is wrong with the package.

Last edited:

hello1987

Dec 4, 2020
i already did but how can i find it when i'm in desktop mod , buddy ? it doesn't show up in plugin tab ?
after you moved the plugin into the addonpackages folder, in the plugin tab, click on add plugin, then click select file, and search for the plugin to add it to the model, scene, or session.

Reactions: louis120789

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
anyone has this to share?

For me personally, when the scene
Kinky Pleasures
was loaded on version 1.20.1.5 when choosing a pose and so on, there is no interaction with the rooks, or just when choosing a pose and, accordingly, the character is simply in 1st place ... In other matters, from the screenshot, everything is clear ...
And so the link is here, I collected in the archive everything that relates one way or another to his scenes (Including updates) on this topic 1612025015717.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes