Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Famolicious

May 26, 2019
Hi all, ive got a problem today, VAM dont load the first start scene, no answer. yesterday it works without problems. Can someone help me please ??
Unbenannt.JPG

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
How do I get get a toy into a scene?

I know how to add Atom/Toy to get a dildo etc.

But how to load e.g. bullwhip.var from assets into a scene?

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
How do I get get a toy into a scene?

I know how to add Atom/Toy to get a dildo etc.

But how to load e.g. bullwhip.var from assets into a scene?

Same Add Atom area that you add your dildo, instead go into the 'Misc' tab and add a 'CustomUnityAsset'. Go to the Select area and select the CustomUnityAsset and choose the asset you want, it should appear in your scene then.

Reactions: Succubustamer

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019
SHE IS HERE

View attachment 1011388

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still working on the mini-game. It goes smoothly, my biggest struggle will be balancing issues for the kidnapper. You know, how many turns you spend for actions vs how many turns does it take for kidnapper to come inside etc.

I plan to release a demo today, we'll see what happens. Meanwhile, you can download the model featured in screenshots / videos.

Let me know if something is wrong with the package.
great, hope to see more looks edits, yours are amazing

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi all, ive got a problem today, VAM dont load the first start scene, no answer. yesterday it works without problems. Can someone help me please ??
How big is your vam folder? Have you heavily modified your default scene?
My folder is at 206GB, it takes me 1-2 minutes to start the first scene if it has a person atom.
Only a few seconds without a person atom.
More complex scenes can takes ages to load if it's the first scene you launch.

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Kinky Pleasures
was loaded on version 1.20.1.5 when choosing a pose and so on, there is no interaction with the rooks, or just when choosing a pose and, accordingly, the character is simply in 1st place ... In other matters, from the screenshot, everything is clear ...
And so the link is here, I collected in the archive everything that relates one way or another to his scenes (Including updates) on this topic
I think you are missing the pose files or they are not in the right folder. Check the json file and search for something like this
"receiverTargetName" : "LoadPresetWithPath",
"presetFilePath" : "Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TGC_VS1.0_ActiveDude_Doggy1ALT.vap"

Has anyone got the pose files for Virtual Sweetheart? I downloaded 3-4 versions and none of them have the pose files.

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
I think you are missing the pose files or they are not in the right folder. Check the json file and search for something like this
"presetFilePath" : "Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_TGC_VS1.0_ActiveDude_Doggy1ALT.vap"

Has anyone got the pose files for Virtual Sweetheart? I downloaded 3-4 versions and none of them have the pose files.
I don't have the last thing you wrote, as it turned out ...

NotFastEnough

Apr 18, 2020

Poses for VS and KP that I have on me:
Unpack in "Custom\Atom\Person\Pose"

Last edited:

AdultPro2017

Mar 16, 2018
I don't have the last thing you wrote, as it turned out ...
And indeed, if you count the interactions through plugins and so on - I think most of them do not have this (If they do not have the latest or penultimate versions of patches at that time ...) Yes, and I think that most have already been updated to the latest version at this moment. .. (Including the time of writing this message, what do you see now ...)

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
just want to ask some noobie questions and curious stuff, how do you do your edits? what you use and etc etc overral, and how did you move clothing in the scene? idk how to manipulate clothes. pls can you explain me these things, and also im curious about how to do reacting on objects liek penis or plug pussy and anus like ellie has in your scene, i want to make quality stuff like yours
I am not sure how much knowledge you have about VaM. So I'll stick with the basics, actually she will.

Last edited:

sgwme13

Jan 27, 2021
Does anyone know if there are more characters from "Life is strange"?
I already have Max, Kate, Rachel, Chloe and Victoria.
Are there more characters for VAM?
They are never enough!!!.....and it's my second day with the VAM hahaha so I still don't know much about it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes