Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
SHE IS HERE

View attachment 1011388

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm still working on the mini-game. It goes smoothly, my biggest struggle will be balancing issues for the kidnapper. You know, how many turns you spend for actions vs how many turns does it take for kidnapper to come inside etc.

I plan to release a demo today, we'll see what happens. Meanwhile, you can download the model featured in screenshots / videos.

Let me know if something is wrong with the package.
Really epic. But it possibile to remove tattoo?

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
Really epic. But it possibile to remove tattoo?
Yes.

If you got the anonfiles version, it comes with clean textures. Simply go to the Skin Textures tab, Diffuse > Limbs > Select > Find my VAR package on the left menu > _Testitou > clean > limbsD.jpg

And the tattoo will be removed.

Thanks for reminding me about it though. I'll update it and include options to disable / enable the tattoo on the go.

Last edited:

KingSmile

Oct 21, 2020

"I didn't get what you mean by reacting. Are you talking about the expressions or like actually moving objects and stick them up in lewd places? Can you elaborate on that later?​
pretty sure he means a collision trigger with an expression animation receiver?! so, you are not done yet... :ROFLMAO:
just kidding, nicely done!

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I saw there was an anon a few days ago sharing Bamair's stuff. Would you happen to have

FenixFyre

Dec 7, 2020
I'm looking for the plugin prestigis_DesktopClothGrab.cs but I cannot, for the life of me, find it on the hub or via google or anywhere. I'm happy to pay the creator if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2265313

'so great that this has basically become a help thread now. i just love wading through page after page of newbie posts and the graciously solicitous responses they receive to see what content might have been requested/shared since last visiting...
:censored:
:rolleyes:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I'm looking for the plugin prestigis_DesktopClothGrab.cs but I cannot, for the life of me, find it on the hub or via google or anywhere. I'm happy to pay the creator if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks.
It's on the VaM discord

Reactions: 3D_Adict

MakotoYuki

Nov 24, 2019

I am not sure how much knowledge you have about VaM. So I'll stick with the basics, actually she will.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah and i meant pretty much entire interactions, like plug going into anus or vagina or mouth, penis, their sticking into them.. hmm, interactions of characters with each other like on last two pics, cause mine behave pretty weird and their penises asses breasts hands bounce off each other on pretty big distance instead of smooth rly near one like on last two pics as i said.. guess i cant cover what im trying to ask fully so i will just say that i mean the entire character interaction system, ah also forgot to include and describe more properly that i meant plug or penis or whatever going into anus or vagina, mouth too then, yup.. im not strong at eng tried my best, huge thx for so much effort i was shocked and laughing actually of how amazing this is
update; i mean i have toruble with bouncing off and not going stuff into the holes mouth anus vagina with very big objects, penises, not extremely impossible sizes ofc. but knowing the entire thing also will be helpful too. i dont go over too much in size, its usually about this big

ah and also i wanted to ask about your looks edits, more precisely body edits, face edits will be nice to know, your looks are just
ah and also forgot to include that im curious about YOUR expressions, i know that i can use them via morphs but im curious what expressions you have and use. and its sad that i most likely wont recieve such great tutorial once more as ppl start to reminding that this htread is for sharing and requesting, they are right but that's sad :( love your tutorial btw
and a little thingy too, how to control eyes, where character look

i have edited the post quiete a few times to include everything i remember i wanted to ask and dont flood thread like guys said. i hope youll understand this mess:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Androinz

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
can some one share:

and

plz :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes