Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunjitzu

Aug 24, 2020
Singing Latina //Rework 2.0

Anybody have "Legendary Movies" by vecterror?
thank you !

One Question.. you or one other have "Vecterror.ColorCorrect" plz ? :D

lg !

Jun 19, 2018
Remember to dial down some of the physics iterations. There are some threads/guidelines around dialing down hair, physics, etc. Keep in mind that some creators have done a poor job converting clothing (too many vertices or something) and using of those items will immediately bring your system to its knees.

There's also a plugin to help:
Looks like the .var file format is also part of the problem. In an ideal world, every asset is supposed to have its own .var and they would just reference dependencies. The problem is people pack multiple assets within the same .var and you end up with duplicates across multiple .var files. The game has to scan all .var files to generate lists.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
anybody has those look and scene, share it plz

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
I don't know where to put the torrent content.

Paywall content seems to be stuff for AddonPackages. Can you just put the whole folders there, or do you have to take all files from the folders out of the folders and put them directly into AddonPackages?

Even more complicated the Plunder. Are the folders going into Custom? Saves? Whole folders, or just their content? Or splitted all over the directories Custom/Saves? And there are folders which seem to fit nowhere into my directories?

I've read a lot of instructions and watched guide videos for hours, and I'm still unsure how to handle this well. :(

EDIT: P.S., this got to be the most complicated fap ever! I'm looking forward to the day, when I master this rocket science and even start to create new stuff by myself! I guess it's worth the efforts! :)

Dummies would need a text within the torrents "put this folder here, put this content from this folder there"... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: eponge

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
I don't know where to put the torrent content.

Paywall content seems to be stuff for AddonPackages. Can you just put the whole folders there, or do you have to take all files from the folders out of the folders and put them directly into AddonPackages?

Even more complicated the Plunder. Are the folders going into Custom? Saves? Whole folders, or just their content? Or splitted all over the directories Custom/Saves? And there are folders which seem to fit nowhere into my directories?

I've read a lot of instructions and watched guide videos for hours, and I'm still unsure how to handle this well. :(

EDIT: P.S., this got to be the most complicated fap ever! I'm looking forward to the day, when I master this rocket science and even start to create new stuff by myself! I guess it's worth the efforts! :)

Dummies would need a text within the torrents "put this folder here, put this content from this folder there"... ;)
.vars go in AddonPackages, if a zip has a meta.json in the root then it's actually a .var and you should change it to .var and put it in AddonPackages.

If it isn't a .var or doesn't have a meta.json then you copy it so the contents go into the respective folders in your VAM directory. Typically this will only be for older content made before .vars were added.

Succubustamer

Aug 8, 2020
.vars go in AddonPackages, if a zip has a meta.json in the root then it's actually a .var and you should change it to .var and put it in AddonPackages.

If it isn't a .var or doesn't have a meta.json then you copy it so the contents go into the respective folders in your VAM directory. Typically this will only be for older content made before .vars were added.
I took all content out from the Paywall folders and placed them directly into AddonPackages, without folders. The zip/var with meta.json I've already handled like this: custom and saves to their folders, meta.json deleted. Can't reverse this now.

And I still don't know how to handle the content from Plunder torrent. It has folders which have no counterpart in my directories, and there are packed subfolders and so on. It's too complicated without further hints.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
I took all content out from the Paywall folders and placed them directly into AddonPackages, without folders. The zip/var with meta.json I've already handled like this: custom and saves to their folders, meta.json deleted. Can't reverse this now.

And I still don't know how to handle the content from Plunder torrent. It has folders which have no counterpart in my directories, and there are packed subfolders and so on. It's too complicated without further hints.
I would recommend reinstalling VAM since you basically did the opposite of what you're supposed to do and picking out every misplaced file is a monumental effort.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020

here`s some of Mr. Orange`s stuff.. idk what is missing.. attached my json folder as well.. so there are most likely duplicates..
Thanks man !!
Do you have this one ? it s not in the pack :

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Thanks man !!
Do you have this one ? it s not in the pack :

I really recommend you spend a couple of hours and go through the tutorials for VAM. Once you understand how it works, you can build his scenes and an infinite number of scenes like that in like minutes. Seriously.

Reactions: Striff

madnoobix

Jul 15, 2020
Hello guys ! thank you everyone for your great contribution, it's really apreciated !

i have a question please, is it possible to find a Alexis Texas model ? i tried to search it, but never find :(

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes