Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

picnicke

May 2, 2020
KaiMuto: Kai Sofa Blowjob

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Missionary Sex

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Reverse Cowgirl

Hub Link:

Download Link:
You're the best.

louis120789

Jan 28, 2021
Cou
And here is YUVAM textures. Not a bullshit virus. I paid for it. So people just take some money into their hands and support patrons.

Have fun!!! ;) :cool:
Could you please share new content from ujvam, thanks a lot in advance mate

sgwme13

Jan 27, 2021
Reactions: fligher77

gonjmir

Feb 2, 2021
Hi Guys, I have installed the latest VaM version but I have a problem, the figure skin (or mesh) is disconnected from the rig and always in T pose. Anyone can help? Thanks vam_problem.jpg

fligher77

Nov 20, 2020
I saw it two days ago ... but I don't know why when i tried to download the file from that link during those two days and it didn't work .. after seeing your comment i try again and it didn't work again .... but i tried again and now it works ..... 30 seconds from one attempt to another hahaha

what does it matter now haha THANKS !!! o_O:censored:
I think server overloaded. I also have the same problem sometimes. Try again and again. :unsure: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sgwme13

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Hi Guys, I have installed the latest VaM version but I have a problem, the figure skin (or mesh) is disconnected from the rig and always in T pose. Anyone can help? Thanks View attachment 1017103
I believe it's because of the TimeLine plugin that causes this. The version the scene uses is out of date. Though with that said, selecting the updated plugin will make it lose the animations. Thus the animations have to be exported out, imported into the new version then hooked back up in the scene as the buttons will be directed towards the old version.

I ran into this issue recently on an older scene using an older version of the plugin and swapping it out make it not do that.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I have another question about the organization. I have now sorted the VAR files from the torrent and left them in the folders of the respective creators. If I now download a new scene without the hub, I can see whether the file is already there when copying it into the Kreator folder. If I load a VAR file from the hub, regardless of whether it is a scene or a look or clothes or morphs, does the hub recognize that these are already in VAM if they are in a subfolder? or would he download this VAR again and again if it is not in the main directory? Perhaps it is advisable to put ALL VAR files in the main directory so that you don't load the same dependencies too often.
And another question: Do you mean that you can continue to work with your old scenes and looks in VAM 2.0 or whether they all have to be recreated or changed?

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
No idea on 2.0 yet, no news on that stuff.

And basically for the Var and Hub, if its not "scanned" during load up, it's not in the list of "known" var's to the hub section and thus will say you are missing stuff. Keep in mind that even though you have say AcidBubbles latest plugins, the scene or var from the hub could be using and older version and doesn't seen it as "known" var that you have so it will say it's a missing dependency. It doesn't care about sub folders to the extent of loading them, it's just when you download missing ones it'll dump them into the main addonpackage folder, you can't organize them within VaM.

dick322

Jun 6, 2017
Repacked Oronan Looks from 2020. 2 vars, one with all data it's needed 2nd with saved 'legacy' looks. 38 looks in total. Since i do like how he's posing models i saved their poses to pose presets too, althought i wasn't able to save animations. This repack does not include scenes - thanks for that it won't slow down Yours 'Open Scene menu'. All depiendiencies for hair\clothing listed in meta - they're the same as original vars.
Size reduction - from 680mb to ... 80mb.

Actually i made repacks for Niko and Vecterror stuff too... But i didn't packed all of their looks, only the ones i decided to keep... Also i ripped Vec's a little too much and lost some of his edits for the clothes.
Still, they're about 90 looks for Niko and about 110 for Vec... No scenes in there too, just looks.
Because they have different VAR name they will cause missing dependiences errors for other vars too. Niko wasn't that bad, but after removing original Vecterror files i had to fix about 30 different vars. Just a heads up.
Do U want me to upload them too?
First off thanks for the repack it's great for space saving and a nice collection, great job!
I found issue with the Emiri look missing hair (Long_B1 and Oronan.F7) which I believe was included only with the look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes