Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Still looking for if someone got some of them :)

Itcy :

[Look]Japanese girl :

https://f95zone.to/attachments/890812/ =>

Plump Miya & Tang :

from qingfeng1411

Red rose and White rose :

Last edited:

WetZoner

Jr. Uploader
Nov 3, 2019
Hi buddy, have you got new look from bamair, could you share us plz. Thanks a lot :)
I don't have anything new from him unfortunately, that link was just a re-upload of a pack uploaded by celine.dijonnaise several pages back

mikeshinoda0

Nov 2, 2019
KaiMuto: Kai Sofa Blowjob

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Missionary Sex

Hub Link:

Download Link:

KaiMuto: Kai Reverse Cowgirl

Hub Link:

Download Link:
Not available now... can someone reupload this? many thanks!

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
I hope the best for version 2.0, because in its current form almost no scene can be played properly in VR. If you set the quality so reasonably well everything is stuttering and very slow and uncomfortable. And if you turn the settings down, it looks ugly. And that with an i9 9900K, 32Gb Ram and a 1080Ti.
Well a 1080TI was a beast of a card but today is not even recommended, right now my problem with current version is not in my GPU but in my CPU because the unity version implemented has certain restrictions in the use of physics which are processed directly on the CPU, the problem with 2.0 its that it will be a restart and not a continuation so most of the stuff that we have working right now wont be compatible but its a necesary evil.

My scpecs are almost the same as you but i have a 3090 Aorus Extreme and the clock of my cpu its on 5.1GHz, and the ram is set to 3600mhz, also im running from a NVME disk, and i have the quality settings to maximum and works ultra well in VR with 2 people, when i load a third all goes to hell, also HAIR is my main downside i had to edit the phsysics to make it less demanding.

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
3600X and GTX 1060 here, the thing that tanks framerate for me more than anything is hair shading, which is entirely on the GPU. Disabling physics completely will only gain 1-2 fps compared to maxed out physics settings. Even with 3-4 pixel lights I can get 60-90 fps in a scene with two characters, but enabling any kind of complex hair will tank that to 20-30 fps. I wonder if people are confusing their framerate drops as a CPU issue since the in-game performance monitor seems to report hair shading as part of the physics load even though it's 100% GPU-side.

Reactions: RioReality

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
3600X and GTX 1060 here, the thing that tanks framerate for me more than anything is hair shading, which is entirely on the GPU. Disabling physics completely will only gain 1-2 fps compared to maxed out physics settings. Even with 3-4 pixel lights I can get 60-90 fps in a scene with two characters, but enabling any kind of complex hair will tank that to 20-30 fps. I wonder if people are confusing their framerate drops as a CPU issue since the in-game performance monitor seems to report hair shading as part of the physics load even though it's 100% GPU-side.
Sorry it surely helps what you are saying but the main problem is CPU, here is explained with great detail, even MeshedVR has explain the problem in technical terms, right now the bottleneck its on the CPU for the UNITY implementation.

Details:

Sissy1

Sep 29, 2020
Ive been looking for these 2 for a a few days. Anyone grab em?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes