Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
Old Drive?
..yeah was probably 4 years old..and been well used. been trying to recover it all day with no luck at all..it shows in bios but now its called local disk again and unresponsive in Windows. PC has hard time booting now also with it connected..definitely SSD failure. :cry:

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
..yeah was probably 4 years old..and been well used. been trying to recover it all day with no luck at all..it shows in bios but now its called local disk again and unresponsive in Windows. PC has hard time booting now also with it connected..definitely SSD failure. :cry:
can you tell the disk spec. (wich model and if you did try to connect it with usb adapter after this problem). Thanks and good luck

lleroy

Jan 8, 2021
Hello friends. need help. I don't know what I pressed, and now all my models always have black hair on their heads. tell me where to fix it. if you can show on the screenshot

Last edited:

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
1612417396061.png

I NEED FEEDBACK DON'T JERK OFF AND TURN YOUR BACK ON ME

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was a very frustrating release. I spend more time on packaging this shit than actually creating it. I cut like %20 of the existing content as well as some animations and an extra sex scene due to them being so fucking inconsistent in other VaMs.

I'll probably switch to less complex things or start over if I can't find a way to fix these stupid errors.

I warn you again, this Demo is a dumpster fire on steroids.
But if you are new to VaM, you can learn lots of retarded tricks by traveling around the backstage.
And I geniunely expect your feedback.

Last edited:

Anubis007

Nov 8, 2019
You're lucky.. my Samsung SSD (970 Evo Plus 2 TB) died on me after just 8 months..
''SSDFresh'' app helps to keep SSDs in proper shape, disabling not needed Windows ''optimizations''

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
can you tell the disk spec. (wich model and if you did try to connect it with usb adapter after this problem). Thanks and good luck
it was a SanDisk SSD Plus 1TB, and yes.. ive tried everything including a usb dongle aside from sending it for data retrieval..which obviously isnt going to happen.lol it's a paperweight now..

• Sad
Reactions: keycode

Heresy25

Jul 2, 2018
Can we please stop with all the offtopic stuff? This is not a PC hardware forum. Lets keep it clean so we can all find what we came here for easier.
The reason for my question was to be sure we were talking about a hardware malfunction and not a potential new threat, hidden somewhere along the previously shared files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes