Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

syfer23

Apr 28, 2020
I don't know where to put the torrent content.

Paywall content seems to be stuff for AddonPackages. Can you just put the whole folders there, or do you have to take all files from the folders out of the folders and put them directly into AddonPackages?

Even more complicated the Plunder. Are the folders going into Custom? Saves? Whole folders, or just their content? Or splitted all over the directories Custom/Saves? And there are folders which seem to fit nowhere into my directories?

I've read a lot of instructions and watched guide videos for hours, and I'm still unsure how to handle this well. :(

EDIT: P.S., this got to be the most complicated fap ever! I'm looking forward to the day, when I master this rocket science and even start to create new stuff by myself! I guess it's worth the efforts! :)

Dummies would need a text within the torrents "put this folder here, put this content from this folder there"... ;)
What is this tor content i see people talking about? Could you let me know the name or provide a magnet link?

gonjmir

Feb 2, 2021
I believe it's because of the TimeLine plugin that causes this. The version the scene uses is out of date. Though with that said, selecting the updated plugin will make it lose the animations. Thus the animations have to be exported out, imported into the new version then hooked back up in the scene as the buttons will be directed towards the old version.

I ran into this issue recently on an older scene using an older version of the plugin and swapping it out make it not do that.
Thank you for the help _Wolf_. I have the basic version without any extra content or plugins, and this problem is in every scene I try to load. The only element that "connects" to the rig is some hair. I'm tying to solve this problem for a while but without success :(

Dec 15, 2020
First off thanks for the repack it's great for space saving and a nice collection, great job!
I found issue with the Emiri look missing hair (Long_B1 and Oronan.F7) which I believe was included only with the look.
Oh, sorry for that, they have own packages so they went thru my 'is it available' check system.

Also, while doing my messed ou- , super organized vecterror repack i uploaded all of my hairs collection i had up to that date. U might check it out if missing some more.
https://f95zone.to/threads/virt-a-m...s-objects-scenes-looks-ect.34878/post-4913983

initpassw2

Nov 27, 2020
I have another question about the organization. I have now sorted the VAR files from the torrent and left them in the folders of the respective creators. If I now download a new scene without the hub, I can see whether the file is already there when copying it into the Kreator folder. If I load a VAR file from the hub, regardless of whether it is a scene or a look or clothes or morphs, does the hub recognize that these are already in VAM if they are in a subfolder? or would he download this VAR again and again if it is not in the main directory? Perhaps it is advisable to put ALL VAR files in the main directory so that you don't load the same dependencies too often.
And another question: Do you mean that you can continue to work with your old scenes and looks in VAM 2.0 or whether they all have to be recreated or changed?
It doesn't care about your folders, it's not going to duplicate dependencies unless you do it yourself

_Wolf_

Sep 25, 2017
Thank you for the help _Wolf_. I have the basic version without any extra content or plugins, and this problem is in every scene I try to load. The only element that "connects" to the rig is some hair. I'm tying to solve this problem for a while but without success :(
The scene you are trying to play prob has it loaded, the plugin, on the person atom (the characters), check the plugin tab on the atom and see if there is. As said I had this issue to on a scene and it was plugin related.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
I hope the best for version 2.0, because in its current form almost no scene can be played properly in VR. If you set the quality so reasonably well everything is stuttering and very slow and uncomfortable. And if you turn the settings down, it looks ugly. And that with an i9 9900K, 32Gb Ram and a 1080Ti.

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
I hope the best for version 2.0, because in its current form almost no scene can be played properly in VR. If you set the quality so reasonably well everything is stuttering and very slow and uncomfortable. And if you turn the settings down, it looks ugly. And that with an i9 9900K, 32Gb Ram and a 1080Ti.
Yep, i got 3080 RTX, I7 10700K, 32gb RAM, SSD's and all that, but it s not very well optimized, in scene that are a little demanding got like 20 fps max sometimes...

// You can try switching on low, then put back in high, sometimes it fixes fps don t know why.

MestreKM

Feb 6, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes