Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2020
Anyone got these? Just perfect accessories... :) Seen 1-2 more than me that also wants these ^^ His kemono doesnt have any new stuff really :(

This mod is too perfect?

Also this new one has amazing jewelry clothing.. :O

Some older things:

Thanks tooons! <3

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I'm positive it was in the Paywall Pack Torrent on Page 1.

For simplicity (and just in case I'm wrong) I've added it here for convenience:

I would love to see some more HIGH QUALITY environments like what was in the Paywall Pack or know where more like these can be found.
A great looking environment makes a basic scene come alive! :)

Androinz - I just want to commend you on such well done scenes. There's so much more sustenance to them then just the basic stick your dick in the chick which gets old pretty damn fast (personal opinion). The choose-your-own-adventure aspect, or a game-within-a-game if you will, helps to set your work apart from the rest of the "scenes". There are very few creators that pursue such a creative avenue and something I wish I had more time myself to do. Since I don't, I will continue to follow you and your work to see just how far you can go! KUDOS! (y)
Thank you! We definitely need more environments for VaM.

Reactions: MrMazay

ssuukk

Jan 13, 2021
My VAM often complain about missing morphs from Expressions AshAuryn. Anyone got em?

EDIT: another small fix for Vamifier:

Last edited:
Reactions: eddy_90

chosen

Sep 6, 2018
My VAM often complain about missing morphs from Expressions AshAuryn. Anyone got em?
You can find in the torrent paywall or kemono (also check pose tools)
-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes